heheheheheheheh

Steve McNamara
09-18-2002, 08:10 PM
Another joke from me buddy....
How do I change it???????
heheheheheheheh

Linz Leard
09-18-2002, 08:23 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Uh-oh! I've been found out. Well, not really. I wasn't to blame THIS time.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif In fact, I've actually spoiled your stellar one-star ratings by giving you both a five-star rating! I don't know about other people, but I like to just randomly rate message board users - even if I don't know who they are! This causes me great joy and it is now my new hobby! Since I know both Jeff and Steve, this particular episode doesn't really count, especially since I caused thier ratings to go up. However, next on my low-star rating attack will be Jester, DD, RTP and the Chuckster. Do any of these guys deserve a one-star rating? No, but who am I to deprive them of such glory?

Linz Leard
09-18-2002, 08:23 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Uh-oh! I've been found out. Well, not really. I wasn't to blame THIS time.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif In fact, I've actually spoiled your stellar one-star ratings by giving you both a five-star rating! I don't know about other people, but I like to just randomly rate message board users - even if I don't know who they are! This causes me great joy and it is now my new hobby! Since I know both Jeff and Steve, this particular episode doesn't really count, especially since I caused thier ratings to go up. However, next on my low-star rating attack will be Jester, DD, RTP and the Chuckster. Do any of these guys deserve a one-star rating? No, but who am I to deprive them of such glory?

Steve McNamara
09-18-2002, 08:28 PM
Linz.....
:-)

Steve McNamara
09-18-2002, 08:28 PM
Linz.....
:-)

shane carter
09-20-2002, 09:04 AM
I thought you get a star for everytime you loan a tool or part out and never see it again. They stop after the 5th.
Nah Jeff. people just don't like you. I'll explain: Your tall and make people feel short, Your just fast enough to iritate the hell out of every one behind you whom can't figure out why they can't beat you anymore, you get free track days, you always fart at the riders meeting, constantly trash oak hill, and hang out with the politically incorrect MOJO crew.....OH WAITE, the last three was me. Want those stars, people can be bribed with free track days,, hint hint. :-)
and what is that avatar? Looks like a hummingbird flew into a windshield. :-)

shane carter
09-20-2002, 09:04 AM
I thought you get a star for everytime you loan a tool or part out and never see it again. They stop after the 5th.
Nah Jeff. people just don't like you. I'll explain: Your tall and make people feel short, Your just fast enough to iritate the hell out of every one behind you whom can't figure out why they can't beat you anymore, you get free track days, you always fart at the riders meeting, constantly trash oak hill, and hang out with the politically incorrect MOJO crew.....OH WAITE, the last three was me. Want those stars, people can be bribed with free track days,, hint hint. :-)
and what is that avatar? Looks like a hummingbird flew into a windshield. :-)

Jeff Grant
09-20-2002, 09:31 AM
LOL...!! Oh I see how it is... you get an Italian bike and now none of us "local folk" are good enough for ya.

Just you wait... Steve and I are gonna take you up on your offer to stay at the Team MoJo "Estate on Wheels" Saturday night, and you're gonna wish you were at the Rider's Meeting. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

(GASP!) You didn't just diss the RU$$ELL logo did you?? That's it... time for me to tweak your suspension while you're sleeping!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jeff Grant
09-20-2002, 09:31 AM
LOL...!! Oh I see how it is... you get an Italian bike and now none of us "local folk" are good enough for ya.

Just you wait... Steve and I are gonna take you up on your offer to stay at the Team MoJo "Estate on Wheels" Saturday night, and you're gonna wish you were at the Rider's Meeting. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

(GASP!) You didn't just diss the RU$$ELL logo did you?? That's it... time for me to tweak your suspension while you're sleeping!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve McNamara
09-20-2002, 09:34 AM
Shane,
What do you guys want for grub Sat. night?????
E mail me...

Steve McNamara
09-20-2002, 09:34 AM
Shane,
What do you guys want for grub Sat. night?????
E mail me...

shane carter
09-20-2002, 10:01 AM
Houston,, we have a problem! Dylitheum crystals are overheating. Misty took it camping when we went to hallet and it got hot on her. So, I bought a new waterpump last night to put on it. Thinking it would be an easy deal, like on a chevy 350. I duno what dodge was thinking, EVERY external item on the front of that motor is attached to this thing. I didn't even try to get it on and It looks like I'm going to try for a plan B, find a room out of town.
oh ya, Big Money Mille. I'm probably the only guy on the track that runs a mille and has to buy take offs. hehehe, whata deal.

shane carter
09-20-2002, 10:01 AM
Houston,, we have a problem! Dylitheum crystals are overheating. Misty took it camping when we went to hallet and it got hot on her. So, I bought a new waterpump last night to put on it. Thinking it would be an easy deal, like on a chevy 350. I duno what dodge was thinking, EVERY external item on the front of that motor is attached to this thing. I didn't even try to get it on and It looks like I'm going to try for a plan B, find a room out of town.
oh ya, Big Money Mille. I'm probably the only guy on the track that runs a mille and has to buy take offs. hehehe, whata deal.

Jeff Grant
09-20-2002, 10:05 AM
No problem Shane... sorry to hear about that. I spoke with Steve and he thinks he has something worked out... we'll keep you posted.

Jeff Grant
09-20-2002, 10:05 AM
No problem Shane... sorry to hear about that. I spoke with Steve and he thinks he has something worked out... we'll keep you posted.