PDA

View Full Version : daytona update

m novak
03-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Ok, the race could end now...did anyone else watch the camera footage on Spies as he passed Mladin going into turn one????

Killer race going on, it is a lot closer than last years. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

m novak
03-10-2003, 11:26 AM
Ok, the race could end now...did anyone else watch the camera footage on Spies as he passed Mladin going into turn one????

Killer race going on, it is a lot closer than last years. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Bryan Norton
03-10-2003, 11:27 AM
Spies is doing incredibly well!

Bryan Norton
03-10-2003, 11:27 AM
Spies is doing incredibly well!

Jack Giesecke
03-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Gotta give it to DuHamel, cagey old bastard! Tire management won that race. K Roberts' rear looked like he'd toasted it last couple of laps. He couldn't get any drive onto the banking. Yates just blew it or he'd probably pulled it off, I think. One goofy brain fart and costs you 10 seconds a 200 mile race. That's how it is at the top. K Roberts' brain fart was made early and he made it up.

Fantastic finish, now I wanna see big John on the 750 Superstocker.

Jack Giesecke
03-10-2003, 12:18 PM
Gotta give it to DuHamel, cagey old bastard! Tire management won that race. K Roberts' rear looked like he'd toasted it last couple of laps. He couldn't get any drive onto the banking. Yates just blew it or he'd probably pulled it off, I think. One goofy brain fart and costs you 10 seconds a 200 mile race. That's how it is at the top. K Roberts' brain fart was made early and he made it up.

Fantastic finish, now I wanna see big John on the 750 Superstocker.