tommy haydens
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1858901956

shane carter
09-19-2002, 11:20 AM
tommy haydens
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1858901956

eric hagerty
09-19-2002, 11:24 AM
Not really, it's a '99. Brooks had 2 '00's at motion awhile back that were nicer than this one. Think they sold for not much more than that.

If only I had the money.....

eric hagerty
09-19-2002, 11:24 AM
Not really, it's a '99. Brooks had 2 '00's at motion awhile back that were nicer than this one. Think they sold for not much more than that.

If only I had the money.....

shane carter
09-19-2002, 12:42 PM
Ya, old jilapy 99 model, OH My God! There's a scratch on the yamaha sticker on the bottom. Peice of ragged out junk. puh! I wouldn't have it. :-)
This cat says he has it in his office. I want to work there. I wish they would let me do that here. I'd pull that baby right up in the cube with me. LOL

shane carter
09-19-2002, 12:42 PM
Ya, old jilapy 99 model, OH My God! There's a scratch on the yamaha sticker on the bottom. Peice of ragged out junk. puh! I wouldn't have it. :-)
This cat says he has it in his office. I want to work there. I wish they would let me do that here. I'd pull that baby right up in the cube with me. LOL

Jeff Grant
09-25-2002, 04:59 PM
I'm not green to engines, but I'm no mechanic either... what would have to be done to the motor in order to get something like this running again? Of course, this is assuming that the motor fine.

Jeff Grant
09-25-2002, 04:59 PM
I'm not green to engines, but I'm no mechanic either... what would have to be done to the motor in order to get something like this running again? Of course, this is assuming that the motor fine.

Brooks Gremmels
09-25-2002, 05:14 PM
Nothing besides drain the carbs and charge the battery.
We bought Hayden's and Hacking's bikes from 2000, to use as back-up bikes. We sold them for $7,500/ea.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
09-25-2002, 05:14 PM
Nothing besides drain the carbs and charge the battery.
We bought Hayden's and Hacking's bikes from 2000, to use as back-up bikes. We sold them for $7,500/ea.
Brooks

E. Templet
09-25-2002, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:
I'm not green to engines, but I'm no mechanic either... what would have to be done to the motor in order to get something like this running again? Of course, this is assuming that the motor fine.</div></div>Jeff you can purchase a damn fine race bike for $7k, with lots of spares. Chances are, this one has a stock rear shock, not the Ohlins or Penske you'll find on a decently set up race bike in the $5500 range. I did copious amounts of shopping last season and I have a pretty good handle on what this stuff costs. I wore out 2 pencils with my ceiphering. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

All in all, there are lots of excellent deals on race bikes out there, you can purchase them for a lot less than owners have invested in them. Of course, we all know that right? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

E. Templet
09-25-2002, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:
I'm not green to engines, but I'm no mechanic either... what would have to be done to the motor in order to get something like this running again? Of course, this is assuming that the motor fine.</div></div>Jeff you can purchase a damn fine race bike for $7k, with lots of spares. Chances are, this one has a stock rear shock, not the Ohlins or Penske you'll find on a decently set up race bike in the $5500 range. I did copious amounts of shopping last season and I have a pretty good handle on what this stuff costs. I wore out 2 pencils with my ceiphering. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

All in all, there are lots of excellent deals on race bikes out there, you can purchase them for a lot less than owners have invested in them. Of course, we all know that right? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif