PDA

View Full Version : Lap times???

Jiveturky
09-19-2002, 06:57 PM
I was wondering what are some of the faster lap times at Hallet going the normal direction for a yellow plate? I know the experts are turning in the lower 1:20's but what are the amateur winners turning? Talking about a 600. I need to see how far off the pack I will be at Cresson.

Thanks, Eric

Jiveturky
09-19-2002, 06:57 PM
I was wondering what are some of the faster lap times at Hallet going the normal direction for a yellow plate? I know the experts are turning in the lower 1:20's but what are the amateur winners turning? Talking about a 600. I need to see how far off the pack I will be at Cresson.

Thanks, Eric

SMILEYMAN
09-20-2002, 09:36 AM
Put your head down, run your own pace, and lead the other amatuers! Seriously, If you knew their times and they were 10 seconds faster, what could you do? Not much but go as fast as you can and hope to see their lines before they disappear. Good luck, Smileyman

SMILEYMAN
09-20-2002, 09:36 AM
Put your head down, run your own pace, and lead the other amatuers! Seriously, If you knew their times and they were 10 seconds faster, what could you do? Not much but go as fast as you can and hope to see their lines before they disappear. Good luck, Smileyman

Chris Fields
09-20-2002, 05:13 PM
Ditto. All you can do is ride your best. But if you really want to know how you compare you might find your answers here. I wasn't there so I'm assuming that the endurance race was run backwards also.

http://www.cmraracing.com/results02/Aug30Hallett/BigBikeOverall.html

Chris Fields
09-20-2002, 05:13 PM
Ditto. All you can do is ride your best. But if you really want to know how you compare you might find your answers here. I wasn't there so I'm assuming that the endurance race was run backwards also.

http://www.cmraracing.com/results02/Aug30Hallett/BigBikeOverall.html

troysturtz
09-23-2002, 10:48 PM
It's good to be back huh Jive???

Time to swim with the sharks as someone once put it. LOL really loud

Later

troysturtz
09-23-2002, 10:48 PM
It's good to be back huh Jive???

Time to swim with the sharks as someone once put it. LOL really loud

Later

Jiveturky
09-23-2002, 11:14 PM
Troy,

Who was that anyway?? It doesn't matter because they will be behind me at MSR. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Just kidding all you sharks.

Your right though Troy it does feel good to be back. When you see the bike at MSR it will be sporting a new paint job. Pretty Cool!!!! She is already faster and I am not even finished painting yet!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
09-23-2002, 11:14 PM
Troy,

Who was that anyway?? It doesn't matter because they will be behind me at MSR. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Just kidding all you sharks.

Your right though Troy it does feel good to be back. When you see the bike at MSR it will be sporting a new paint job. Pretty Cool!!!! She is already faster and I am not even finished painting yet!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Later, Eric