PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Cup (again)

Steve Breen
03-28-2003, 08:31 AM
http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=5579

What a yawner!!

...waiting for the 6th and Colin's debut!

Steve Breen
03-28-2003, 08:31 AM
http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=5579

What a yawner!!

...waiting for the 6th and Colin's debut!

Jonny 748
03-28-2003, 09:46 AM
Now if we could just get Ducati to concentrate on the American race scene....

Jonny 748
03-28-2003, 09:46 AM
Now if we could just get Ducati to concentrate on the American race scene....

Jeff Grant
03-28-2003, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Steve Breen:
...waiting for the 6th and Colin's debut!</div></div>I hear that! Considering the company he's in + a new bike/team, a podium is probably too much to ask for the first race of the season... but he knows Suzuka well... GO COLIN!!

Wait a sec... there was a WSB race?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif :p

Jeff Grant
03-28-2003, 10:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Steve Breen:
...waiting for the 6th and Colin's debut!</div></div>I hear that! Considering the company he's in + a new bike/team, a podium is probably too much to ask for the first race of the season... but he knows Suzuka well... GO COLIN!!

Wait a sec... there was a WSB race?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif :p

SMILEYMAN
03-28-2003, 12:43 PM
Will Capirossi and Bayliss turn Moto GP into a Ducatifest as well? Should be quite a dog fight (for anyone but Suzuki) if preseason testing is any indication...Smiley

SMILEYMAN
03-28-2003, 12:43 PM
Will Capirossi and Bayliss turn Moto GP into a Ducatifest as well? Should be quite a dog fight (for anyone but Suzuki) if preseason testing is any indication...Smiley

m novak
03-28-2003, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by CHRIS SMILEY:
Will Capirossi and Bayliss turn Moto GP into a Ducatifest as well? Should be quite a dog fight (for anyone but Suzuki) if preseason testing is any indication...Smiley</div></div>I say it is going to be the Honda show. Biaggi, Rossi and Barros.

Everyone else will have to wait for them to crash in order to see a podium.

Colin will see top five with Bayliss and Capirossi, Hopkins will ride well enough to get a Honda ride for next year, and McCoy will make the Kawi's fun to watch, Katoh will crash in the rain. Oh, and someone Japanese will win Suzuka. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Man, I can't wait for the season to start.

m novak
03-28-2003, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by CHRIS SMILEY:
Will Capirossi and Bayliss turn Moto GP into a Ducatifest as well? Should be quite a dog fight (for anyone but Suzuki) if preseason testing is any indication...Smiley</div></div>I say it is going to be the Honda show. Biaggi, Rossi and Barros.

Everyone else will have to wait for them to crash in order to see a podium.

Colin will see top five with Bayliss and Capirossi, Hopkins will ride well enough to get a Honda ride for next year, and McCoy will make the Kawi's fun to watch, Katoh will crash in the rain. Oh, and someone Japanese will win Suzuka. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Man, I can't wait for the season to start.