PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ty and Team

jgriffin
09-23-2002, 12:21 PM
I would like to say thank you to Ty Thornton(sp?) for riding the wheels off my Gixxer this weekend and to my teammates for making this race happen. Thanks to Traxxion Dyn and Pete Martins for setting up the 750, and I would also like to say if anyone gets a chance to get Ty on there bike for a day,he was very proffesional, and very easy going, It was my pleasure as team owner to have him as a part of the team for a day. Thanks again to everyone that made this weekend a great one. Jason (Dynatech 69)

jgriffin
09-23-2002, 12:21 PM
I would like to say thank you to Ty Thornton(sp?) for riding the wheels off my Gixxer this weekend and to my teammates for making this race happen. Thanks to Traxxion Dyn and Pete Martins for setting up the 750, and I would also like to say if anyone gets a chance to get Ty on there bike for a day,he was very proffesional, and very easy going, It was my pleasure as team owner to have him as a part of the team for a day. Thanks again to everyone that made this weekend a great one. Jason (Dynatech 69)