PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 spots remaining in LSTD "A Group" track day @ Cresson...

Jeff Grant
09-23-2002, 11:53 AM
... and if you've been living under a rock lately, the CMRA will be running the final round of year at Cresson backwards, and so will our track day.

This is for the Monday before the race weekend on Oct. 7th. If you're on the fence about signing up, you might want to do it SOON.

Jeff Grant
09-23-2002, 11:53 AM
... and if you've been living under a rock lately, the CMRA will be running the final round of year at Cresson backwards, and so will our track day.

This is for the Monday before the race weekend on Oct. 7th. If you're on the fence about signing up, you might want to do it SOON.

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 04:08 PM
Due to the overwhelming response to this track day we will be running two separate A/race groups.
The first group filled up a few minutes ago.
We will have room for about twenty more riders.
Cresson/backwards........
We are trying not to alienate are usual "B/street, and C/LSTD riding school" customers, but we don't want to let some CMRA racers miss out on this track day/practice opportunity.

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 04:08 PM
Due to the overwhelming response to this track day we will be running two separate A/race groups.
The first group filled up a few minutes ago.
We will have room for about twenty more riders.
Cresson/backwards........
We are trying not to alienate are usual "B/street, and C/LSTD riding school" customers, but we don't want to let some CMRA racers miss out on this track day/practice opportunity.

waytooslow
09-23-2002, 04:35 PM
nevermind.... just got an email from Wade... combined B & C , two a groups...

so in essense less track time??... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

scott

waytooslow
09-23-2002, 04:35 PM
nevermind.... just got an email from Wade... combined B & C , two a groups...

so in essense less track time??... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

scott

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 05:02 PM
How do you figure less track time? There will be two separate A/race groups. Maybe I was not clear. If you sign up for Race group/1 you will still only get one session per hour. We will also have a Race group/2. Race group/1 will only be allowed in their respective 20 minute session. Race group/2 will only be allowed in their respective 20 minute session. There will be one "B" and "C" group combined, and two separate race groups to allow for more faster riders. The sessions will remain the same 20 minutes each. 3 groups as always 20 minutes each. No loss of track time. Just two separate groups of faster riders. "B" and "C" groups get only 20 riders in their group. Basically thats a great number of riders. See ya there....

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 05:02 PM
How do you figure less track time? There will be two separate A/race groups. Maybe I was not clear. If you sign up for Race group/1 you will still only get one session per hour. We will also have a Race group/2. Race group/1 will only be allowed in their respective 20 minute session. Race group/2 will only be allowed in their respective 20 minute session. There will be one "B" and "C" group combined, and two separate race groups to allow for more faster riders. The sessions will remain the same 20 minutes each. 3 groups as always 20 minutes each. No loss of track time. Just two separate groups of faster riders. "B" and "C" groups get only 20 riders in their group. Basically thats a great number of riders. See ya there....

waytooslow
09-23-2002, 06:27 PM
yeah I see now.... sorry to be a pain.

sm

waytooslow
09-23-2002, 06:27 PM
yeah I see now.... sorry to be a pain.

sm

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 06:54 PM
No pain Scott.
See ya at Cresson. I'm already thinking backwards.
:-)

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 06:54 PM
No pain Scott.
See ya at Cresson. I'm already thinking backwards.
:-)

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Only have a few spots left!!!!

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Only have a few spots left!!!!