PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ride on mini endurance team @ OHR

Barb Prussiano
09-17-2003, 11:00 AM
I don't have a YSR anymore and would sure like to ride at Oak Hill in the mini endurance on Saturday, 9/27/03. I've ridden YSR's for a few years and have quite a bit of time on the OHR track.

If there is anybody out there who needs another rider I'd love to help. I will pay my portion of the costs.

Please call Barb Prussiano at 281-450-1251. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Or email me at barbara.prussiano@elpaso.com OR barbsue2003@ev1.net

Thanks!!!!

Daniel Browning
09-18-2003, 01:27 AM
Hey barb, Im putting together a hack team on a borrowed bike.. just to play around.. your more than welcome to ride if you want.. so far its just me, and maybe alan tan.. send me an email if your interested.. db7863@yahoo.com

cedestech
09-18-2003, 06:13 AM
Mudder Fudder going to ride a mini!?!?!?

EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Barb Prussiano
09-18-2003, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Emmett Dibble:
Mudder Fudder going to ride a mini!?!?!?

EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif Hmmmmm....Emmett, I'm not quite sure how to take that statement. :rolleyes:
Barb /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

cedestech
09-18-2003, 08:15 AM
You'd have to spend quality time with Alan
then it'd all make sense.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Barb Prussiano
09-18-2003, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Emmett Dibble:
You'd have to spend quality time with Alan
then it'd all make sense.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Man, I must be having an off day....I still don't get it - and who in the heck is Alan? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif Barb /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Barb Prussiano
09-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Emmett,

I had to have someone decipher that one for me. I need a vacation. I understand NOW. But since I don't spend a lot of time around Alan Tan, I'm not up-to-date on his lingo. :p

Linz Leard
09-18-2003, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Barb Prussiano:
I don't have a YSR anymore and would sure like to ride at Oak Hill in the mini endurance on Saturday, 9/27/03. I've ridden YSR's for a few years and have quite a bit of time on the OHR track. If there is anybody out there who needs another rider I'd love to help.</div></div>A YSR team would be really wise to pick up Barbie for a rider. If the bike is capable, she'll go to the front. She rocks!

cedestech
09-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Ask him about chicken nuggets at 3 in the morning
between Dallas and Austin.

Owwwww....Fudding Chicken!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(I am litteraly giggling while I type this)

Chris Thomas
09-22-2003, 02:58 PM
One day at a track day we were working, the instructors hadn't shown up for the classroom session and I told Allen he should do it.

He said, "Are you kidding me? I barery fudding speek engrish!!!"

It is still one of the funniest phrases I have heard from him.
He is too cool.

Chris