PDA

View Full Version : anyone need help @ MSR?

anthony c smith
10-01-2003, 01:53 PM
I would like to catch a ride in the 4 hour endurance. I can pay my part of the bills incurred and am capable of turning good lap times. Also am skilled in the necessary requirements to win an endurance. If anyone could fit me in please let me know. Thanks, Anthony. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Also can offer up a swap.....have an rs80 available for the 3 hour endurance if someone wants to go that route.
http://www.teamozracing.com

Dirk Anderson
10-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Anthony, If the person who was going to ride with us can't make it we would be needing another rider. I will know something for sure by the end of this week on whether or not they will make it.

anthony c smith
10-01-2003, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the offer Dirk. I will be eagerly awaiting an update. If there is anything I can help out with in the mean time just give a hollar. Thanks, Anthony. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

d_alexand
10-03-2003, 10:51 AM
Anthony,
Do you need another rider to make a team on the rs80? Or would you rent out the rs80 for the endurance?

Racing the Aprilia rs68 in Heavy Mini is a joke, so if you need an extra rider or would rent out the bike then just let me know.

Duane

anthony c smith
10-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Duane, we may be able to work something out. let me see if I can find a 4 hour ride then we will talk. I will let ya know. Anthony.

anthony c smith
10-06-2003, 08:43 AM
Any word Dirk? BTW, I tried your listed email and it shows as an invalid address.

Dirk Anderson
10-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Anthony, looks like I will not have enough interest to proceed with the big bike endurance. Guess we will run the mini endurance only. I may bring the big endurance bike anyways just in case.

anthony c smith
10-07-2003, 02:58 PM
Thats cool Dirk, I appreciate the offer anyway. I you decide you want to do something after all just let me know. If manpower is the issue that can be resolved easily as well. What mini do you run so I can look you up in the pits? Anthony.

Dirk Anderson
10-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Anthony, we run the little blue YSR with the R1 bodywork #72. To make it affordable for me to run the big bike we would need 4 people to split the cost.