PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a ride

David Branyon
02-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Well, I am currently (edit: formerly) without a ride for '05 so I guess I should throw my hat into this ring. I have been racing LW since 2001, am not the slowest (or fastest) guy out there, don't crash (much), and am pretty easy going (in my own ever-so-humble opinion). Can usually run consistent 58's at TWS for an endurance stint on an SV.

I might manage to purchase a bike in the next few weeks and go sprinting this year, but if someone is looking for a rider, especially on a LW bike, I'm here.

jroberts5407
02-24-2005, 05:51 AM
Team Fujiwara Tofu Shop has folded for the moment so I'll throw my hat into the ring as well. Lack of time, money, and riders (down to just Dave and I) will make it tough for me to own/captain another endurance team this year, but I still have the itch and desire to race.

I'm a novice, and can run in the 2:00-2:02 range at TWS on an SV (fastest lap on an SV is a 1:57). I only crashed once last year, including track days, and that was in Big Bend (MSR) during the 2004 slicker-than-snot rainfest endurance race (there were reportedly over 50 crashes in Big Bend alone that weekend).

And, if you need TWO riders, Dave and I can also come as a package deal. We will also leave our Fujiwara Tofu Shop t-shirts at home if asked. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SMILEYMAN
03-30-2005, 05:56 PM
I am looking for a ride as well. I can't help out on the bike, $$, or even guarantee I can make all the rounds. I am slow as hell and want a middle weight or better ride. Kiddin'!

Somebody give Branyon a ride! He won't let you down and his son is an excellent crew cheif!

David Branyon
03-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Chris,
These guys picked me up onto the North Texas Superbike endurance team (#71) so I'm rolling. Good to hear from you and especially the plug for Thomas. He is raising me to the best of his abilities. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Hope to see you out there soon,
Dave

SMILEYMAN
03-31-2005, 05:24 PM
My new crew chief is now 18 days old! He is teaching me a ton already!

I will be looking for you in the results! Keep me posted...

wsb742
04-01-2005, 07:44 AM
Congrats Chris! My fan club president just hit 3 months, so I'm right there with ya.

Scott