PDA

View Full Version : Weeble ride wanted

Cathy Page
04-28-2005, 10:27 PM
With my team now officially mothballed, I'm wanting to find another team who is looking for a slow chick rider, not housebroken, bad manners, and extremely poor culinary skills.

SV, 600, whatever.

jroberts5407
04-29-2005, 09:18 AM
FYI - Anyone looking for a rider would do well to bring Cathy on board. If my team was still together this season (I'm riding with another one) I would pick her up in an instant. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Tom Anderson
04-29-2005, 09:53 AM
Yeah, regarding that John, in light of recent events we may have to renegotiate the nature of our affiliation...

A recent change (cough) weeble (cough) has forced us to seek another person to fill the 4th member responsibilities.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Good luck Cathy, sorry to hear that you are looking for a ride, I will certainly open a seat for you if we need a 5th rider. I suspect that will not be necessary though, I'm sure you will get picked up.

troysturtz
04-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Cathy,

Would you consider endurancing your SV? I'm sure we could find one more rider and run Hallett.

Troy

Frank Newman
04-30-2005, 09:51 AM
What's MoFo Joe going to do?

Ronnie Hay
04-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Either Cathy or Joe would be a positive addition to anyone's team! They've been the best teammates that anyone could have asked for.

Cathy frequents this board and thus can be contacted herein.

Joe would be better reached on his cell phone: two one four - six nine three - five eight four zero
--
Ronnie

Cathy Page
04-30-2005, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Frank Newman:
What's MoFo Joe going to do? </div></div>MoFo Joe is going to run interference for me in our sprint races. I've paid him handsomely to run between you and I and all times, Frank.
That of course is assuming I am in front of you and not behind...........I better talk to MoFo Joe and clarify. Doh!

toddcmra698
05-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Adrenalix is thinking of putting an endurance team together so cath let me know...we got the bike already....

05-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Cathy- did you ever find something for Hallett?

Cathy Page
05-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Thanks everyone who posted up and sent me emails regarding finding an endurance team. I am all set now. Wave as you go by me on "Buttercup"