PDA

View Full Version : Rules and Regulations

Tom Thompson
10-14-2002, 08:04 AM
Is there any rule or regulation regarding contact with other riders during a race. I'm curious about this as a safety issue. Riders are responsible for their own safety, I presume. BUT, Is it legal to punt another race off the track? This happened to me in the Mini Endurance and the fact that I'm still spitting blood from broken ribs prompts my to inquire. Are heavy weight riders allowed to ram light weight bikes off the track? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

anthony c smith
10-14-2002, 07:18 PM
Are you that aprilla that went down going into the snake? Just curious cause that crash looked like it hurt. Anthony smith (team OZ racing) #99 3rd lwp.

JesseJohnson
10-14-2002, 11:06 PM
The heavy mini in front of me that I was dicing with (I think it was 7, but maybe 4??) chopped his front wheel in the rattle snake. He went down pretty hard.

Jess

Tom Thompson
10-15-2002, 01:05 PM
Yes it did hurt! I started spitting blood Sat nite and alday Sunday...it's stopped now I think. I know I've got broken ribs. Did anybody see what happened exactly? I have not crashed before....I felt heavy impact from the left side as I was in the middle of a left hander (6th gear). Did anybody see it? It knocked me oujavascript:void(0)
Confusedt. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif