PDA

View Full Version : Results - Rider Name Change

Steve Guynes
10-14-2002, 05:39 PM
My name is misspelled in all of the endurance race results. Who do I need to contact to get it corrected?

Thanks in Advance,
Steve Guynes
not Steve Guyres

Tom Thompson
10-14-2002, 06:45 PM
Steve the county clerk will help u change your name! Hee Hee

Brad Thomas
10-14-2002, 06:50 PM
I've actually attempted to get this corrected several times, I gave up on it. Soooooo, your new name is Steve Guyres. Please have your birth certificate, drivers license, social security card, library card (yea right like you know how to read), Playgirl subscription (he only gets it for the articles) and family name changed or you will never be allowed to race in the CMRA ever again. If you attempt to race without changing your name you will be whipped and then chained until you come up with the $25 for breaking the rules. Quit making waves GUYRES and learn your name.
Your ever loyal teammate,

Steve Breen
10-14-2002, 10:45 PM
yer all set. I'll try to remember when the cresson results go up, if not, drop me a line and I'll fix it on the site.

...was fun going through Big Bend side-by-side there saturday! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Troy Green
10-15-2002, 03:18 AM
ahhh the CMRA Endurance series is Grand....... where else can you watch Rats and Idiots scurry around a race track.

Congrats to the RATS for there first class win of the 2002 season!!!!!

And congrats to the Idiots for the Overall win and the Class championship!!!!! I guess you could say that Motorsports Ranch is ya'lls VILLAGE.

Troy

Chris Headley
10-17-2002, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE]I guess you could say that Motorsports Ranch is ya'lls VILLAGE.[QUOTE]

Word!

Thanks for the props Troy.

Brooks Gremmels
10-17-2002, 10:28 AM
Jack Farr just called and said his village's idiots are missing.
Brooks

Allan Stevens
10-17-2002, 12:03 PM
Steve: come and ride with the Carpet Dogs and we will give you a name the everyone can spell. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve Guynes
10-17-2002, 03:22 PM
Lets see...If I rode with the Carpet Dogs also I could call myself the T.H.E. Lab Rat Dog.
T.H.E Lab mini endurance
Desert Rat endurance
Carpet Dog endurance

hummmmm...

LOL!

Tom Thompson
10-18-2002, 11:16 AM
Don't know about those other teams...But, You can ride with THE Lab any time you want! PLEASE