PDA

View Full Version : OHR Saturday Schedule

Troy Green
01-30-2003, 01:05 AM
Walter,

I'm sure you are getting tired of everyone trying to set there own race schedule, but I have one more thing for you to look into.

At OHR on Sat. it is very difficult for the Experts to finish practice (which there is only one round) get into the pits Change Tires (not to mention get tire warmers on)for the first race "GTU" and also make the riders meeting. Last season I will admit that I never made one single GT's rider meeting at OHR, and once the race was even delayed slightly to acomodate myself and a few other Experts.

If you can take a look and try and sprinkle some of your magic dust on that part of the schedule as well it would be appreciated by many racers, and you would get a lot more Racers to the riders meeting in a timely manner.

My suggestion would be to have the riders meeting at the end of the lunch hour, just before practice starts.

Thanks for all the long hours you have put into trying to make a weeks worth of racing fit into a 2 day weekend /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Troy Green
CMRA #1