PDA

View Full Version : HW sportsman

Eric Heddles
02-11-2003, 09:11 AM
Is this class still there? I didn't see it in the 2003 rulebook.

Keith Hertell
02-11-2003, 11:58 AM
It is now called THUNDERBIKE. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Eddie Burk
02-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Its now called "The SV650 Class" /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Keith Hertell
02-12-2003, 11:16 AM
No, It's now called the OLD GSXR CLASS /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Eddie Burk
02-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Yup, I agree, I think Jeff will win it too /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Only you Keith, only you /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jeff the jet Lee
02-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Ed, you are a gentleman and a scholar, I don't care what Keith says about you :p

Eddie Burk
02-12-2003, 02:52 PM
Well the way he was talking about your bike @ Hallett, I dont know how you even get around the track on it /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I do wish they would split it and classic into novice/expert /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Still run 'em in the same race and everything, just have the distinction:)

Keith Hertell
02-12-2003, 03:20 PM
I think that will happen depending on this years turnout.
IMHO

Jeff the jet Lee
02-12-2003, 03:28 PM
I think they tossed it around a bit but I do not know the outcome,and ya my bike has been an ill-handling pig, everybody just wait and see how fast I go on it when Keith rebuilds the front end...assuming he is not worried about me beating him, after all, that is my main objective this season... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p

Eddie Burk
02-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Jeff, I think I remember now, I think the quote he made had something to do with "stick in mud" or something like that /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Keith, do you still have your shop open? I need some help finding some specialty tires..

Eddie Burk
02-12-2003, 03:37 PM
ooooopps..sorry, did not realize I was still in the BOD room on the tires question..

Eddie Burk
02-12-2003, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Lee:
I think they tossed it around a bit but I do not know the outcome,and ya my bike has been an ill-handling pig, everybody just wait and see how fast I go on it when Keith rebuilds the front end...assuming he is not worried about me beating him, after all, that is my main objective this season... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p </div></div>Looked to me like you were going pretty good on it last year with the front end you had /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jeff the jet Lee
02-12-2003, 03:59 PM
Jus' wait 'til this season!!Deep down inside, Keith really wants me to beat him :p AND HE IS GONNA GET BEAT BY ME WETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT!!! YOU HEAR THAT KEITH,YOU GOIN DOOOOWWWWWNNNN BRUDDA!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME DON'T ASK WHAT FOR 1 2 3 4!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Eddie Burk
02-12-2003, 04:05 PM
You better watch out Jeff, you saw the Classic race @ Cresson:)

Just joshin /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jeff the jet Lee
02-12-2003, 04:09 PM
heheheheheheheheheh /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif good one Ed

racer550
02-15-2003, 12:10 AM
Ed, if you can't kick an SV's butt, you need a little more motor! Remember, this is a "superbike-rules" class.
I always thought it was an F2/3 class!
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif