PDA

View Full Version : Mini Results - 6hr

R Eads
04-21-2003, 03:06 PM
We Team Chaos #93 showed to have 86 laps on our score sheet, remove one for the red flag and that would be 85 laps. We filed a scoring protest, at the track on Saturday, on Sunday we talked to Walter and he said that he had check the CMRA's manual scoring and agreed that we had 85 laps, Walter even gave me back my protest fees. The results are showing that we have 76 laps. If I need to fax a copy of our score sheet, please let me know. Can we please have this looked at. I know its not a big difference, but it may be a factor at the end of the season.

Thanks,
Richard Eads #93

Nancy Selleck
04-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Derek Delpero has spent a lot of timing going over the results, both manual and electronic.

His email address is ddelpero@125gp.com.

R Eads
04-21-2003, 04:51 PM
Ms. Nancy, I am in now way trying to take a shot at Derek. I was just trying to state what Walter had told us at the track on Sunday morning when he gave me back my score sheet. At that point he told us, we were off by 1 lap as to the CMRA, we agreed with that due to the red flag, as we had not deducted a lap for it.

To Derek, and all the CMRA staff, thanks for all your time and efforts..

Thanks again,
Richard Eads

Nancy Selleck
04-21-2003, 05:16 PM
Sorry, I was not implying that you were having a problem with Derek's work. I was suggesting that you contact him directly so that he could explain to you how he came to the results that he posted.

On Sunday morning at the track, Walter had no way of knowing what Derek would find once he started going through the manual scoring sheets and comparing them with the electronic results. In a 6-hour endurance race with a red flag thrown in, there is no way that anyone could audit the manual scoring sheets in such a short amount of time to give you an answer. It has taken Derek since Oak Hill to go through all of the information.

So, my suggestion again is for you to email Derek so he can discuss with you how he came to his results. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

R Eads
04-21-2003, 05:37 PM
Will do, see you at Cresson.

Thanks,
Richard Eads