PDA

View Full Version : Next Season

Louis Reinartz
07-24-2003, 11:45 AM
Do we have insight on the tracks and dates for next season.
Mt question is directed towards running at No Problem Raceway. I know it has been discussed however could it be discussed again as a possible new location to race.
Something like this:
2 races at Hallett
2 races at Cresson
2 races at TWS
2 races at NPR
This in regards to endurance,of course add in the Oak Hill stuff for sprinters.

Chuck Ergle
07-24-2003, 09:42 PM
NPR has been discussed by the BoD repeatedly, and is not in the CMRA's future anytime soon. As is, it is completely unsuitable for a 40-50 bike CMRA big bike endurance grid, and has its own safety issues (which may or may not be remedied soon). We will look at it as a possibility for the future (post 2004), but we currently have, in effect, six different tracks to race (if you include Hallett and Cresson backwards). If anything changes, the BoD will let the membership know ASAP.

Andy Galindo
07-25-2003, 08:25 AM
How about a round at that new Waxahachie track? It's supposed to be ready anytime soon, isn't it? If not, can we do a finale at Barber? Come on guys!

Nick Chapman
09-02-2003, 03:40 PM
Boundless Motorplex(the new Waxahachie track), is not going to be completed until spring 2005.

I agree that maybe a Barber round next year would be great! I have not been there yet. But, everything that has been said about it has been great!

Brooks Gremmels
09-03-2003, 09:39 AM
Boundless is on hold.
Louis, we have four tracks and half a dozen configurations to run in a ten race season. Next thing we know, you'll be pushing for an eight hour endurance race!
Brooks
Brooks