PDA

View Full Version : Contingency for Minis

DavidPrice538
11-26-2003, 04:10 PM
I'm in touch with a manufacturer who has expressed interest in offering a contingency in the CMRA mini classes. They're brand new to racing, and would like to get in touch with someone in the CMRA regarding what they would need to do to offer the contingency, and possibly other promotional activities they could do on race weekends. Who should I give them as the point of contact for things like that?

DavidPrice538
11-26-2003, 04:10 PM
I'm in touch with a manufacturer who has expressed interest in offering a contingency in the CMRA mini classes. They're brand new to racing, and would like to get in touch with someone in the CMRA regarding what they would need to do to offer the contingency, and possibly other promotional activities they could do on race weekends. Who should I give them as the point of contact for things like that?

anthony c smith
11-30-2003, 10:06 AM
CONTINGENCY FOR MINI'S????? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif That is too cool!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I hope some of the rumors floating around become a reality for the 2004 season. I would say to contact Nancy and she would know where to direct your friends efforts.

anthony c smith
11-30-2003, 10:06 AM
CONTINGENCY FOR MINI'S????? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif That is too cool!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I hope some of the rumors floating around become a reality for the 2004 season. I would say to contact Nancy and she would know where to direct your friends efforts.

Bryan Norton
11-30-2003, 11:33 AM
If you haven't done so, contact a BoD member directly, or as mentioned call Nancy.
The contact info is on the top menu bar on the website.

Bryan Norton
11-30-2003, 11:33 AM
If you haven't done so, contact a BoD member directly, or as mentioned call Nancy.
The contact info is on the top menu bar on the website.