PDA

View Full Version : BOD Signatures for mboard

David Branyon
02-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey, just a suggestion that all the BOD members put that status in their sig block. When you answer a question as a BOD member, that carries a lot more weight than your average Joe giving his opinion, and although we *should* know all our BOD, I'll bet money that all the members don't know all the BOD.

Thanks,

David Branyon
02-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey, just a suggestion that all the BOD members put that status in their sig block. When you answer a question as a BOD member, that carries a lot more weight than your average Joe giving his opinion, and although we *should* know all our BOD, I'll bet money that all the members don't know all the BOD.

Thanks,

Steve McNamara
02-25-2004, 12:46 PM
Good idea David. Jess and I have changed our profiles.

Steve McNamara
02-25-2004, 12:46 PM
Good idea David. Jess and I have changed our profiles.

darick
02-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Okay, I have to laugh now because if your a member with BBS posting rights and you don't know WHO Mac or Walter is (or the current BOD for that matter) then I feel sorry for ya. If the members don't know the BOD then go click on "contact" link at the top of the page and there ya go /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

By the way, there are no average "Joe's" that are current members. From the slowest novice to the fastest expert, we all have the weight to make this club as good as it can be. We all get on this BBS to learn, listen, laugh and help each other out if needed.

peace out /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

darick
02-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Okay, I have to laugh now because if your a member with BBS posting rights and you don't know WHO Mac or Walter is (or the current BOD for that matter) then I feel sorry for ya. If the members don't know the BOD then go click on "contact" link at the top of the page and there ya go /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

By the way, there are no average "Joe's" that are current members. From the slowest novice to the fastest expert, we all have the weight to make this club as good as it can be. We all get on this BBS to learn, listen, laugh and help each other out if needed.

jroberts5407
02-25-2004, 04:03 PM
CMRA has a Board of Directors? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

jroberts5407
02-25-2004, 04:03 PM
CMRA has a Board of Directors? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Branyon
02-25-2004, 04:57 PM
What are you, serious Darick? You think everyone on this mboard knows off the top of their head that Jess Johnson and Lindsey Leard are on the BOD? Or should be expected to know that? I do thank you for your sympathy for me though. :p

Signed,
Average Joe

p.s. Good one John /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Branyon
02-25-2004, 04:57 PM
What are you, serious Darick? You think everyone on this mboard knows off the top of their head that Jess Johnson and Lindsey Leard are on the BOD? Or should be expected to know that? I do thank you for your sympathy for me though. :p

Signed,
Average Joe

p.s. Good one John /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

darick
02-25-2004, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Branyon #87:

Signed,
Average Joe

p.s. Good one John /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>uh huh.......no sympathy for you David :p Point n click when you want to know your current BOD or just search the endless posts on the BBS to see if you can find a "BOD" signature on it. happy hunting /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Okay, I'll compromise on the average Joe thing.....how bout slower than Average Joe or Faster than average Joe?

darick
02-25-2004, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Branyon #87:

Signed,
Average Joe

p.s. Good one John /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>uh huh.......no sympathy for you David :p Point n click when you want to know your current BOD or just search the endless posts on the BBS to see if you can find a "BOD" signature on it. happy hunting /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Okay, I'll compromise on the average Joe thing.....how bout slower than Average Joe or Faster than average Joe?

Linz Leard
02-26-2004, 06:21 AM
You think everyone on this mboard knows off the top of their head that Jess Johnson and Lindsey Leard are on the BOD? Or should be expected to know that?</div></div>Jess and I are on the BoD? Man, I'm always the last to know... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Linz Leard
02-26-2004, 06:21 AM
You think everyone on this mboard knows off the top of their head that Jess Johnson and Lindsey Leard are on the BOD? Or should be expected to know that?</div></div>Jess and I are on the BoD? Man, I'm always the last to know... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Branyon
02-27-2004, 09:43 AM
See, I told you everyone didn't know! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Branyon
02-27-2004, 09:43 AM
See, I told you everyone didn't know! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Branyon
01-21-2006, 10:48 AM
TTT

At the risk of getting slammed by Darrick again, I'll renew my request for the new-ish BOD.

Thanks folks!

David Branyon
01-21-2006, 10:48 AM
TTT

At the risk of getting slammed by Darrick again, I'll renew my request for the new-ish BOD.

Thanks folks!