PDA

View Full Version : Tire Contingency Question?

John Orchard
03-19-2004, 03:19 PM
At Nancy's suggestion I tried e-mailing Keith H. regarding my Pirelli contingency question, but I haven't heard back...

Question is: Since Pirelli is paying "All Events" and requires "completion of the Pirelli form each weekend" but didn't post their contingency info or have forms available until AFTER the first Oak Hill weekend, what needs to be done to ensure proper credit is received for contingency awards for that first weekend?

2nd question - None of the RRC races appear to be eligible for contingency as the GT races were last year. Was this an accidental oversight or can this be added?

Thanks in advance - John

John Orchard
03-19-2004, 03:19 PM
At Nancy's suggestion I tried e-mailing Keith H. regarding my Pirelli contingency question, but I haven't heard back...

Question is: Since Pirelli is paying "All Events" and requires "completion of the Pirelli form each weekend" but didn't post their contingency info or have forms available until AFTER the first Oak Hill weekend, what needs to be done to ensure proper credit is received for contingency awards for that first weekend?

2nd question - None of the RRC races appear to be eligible for contingency as the GT races were last year. Was this an accidental oversight or can this be added?

Thanks in advance - John

Keith Hertell
03-19-2004, 03:56 PM
John,
I wasn't at OH but I do know that there were a few (very few) Pirelli contingency forms filled out. I have no idea how they got them. I just fill them out and send them off.
If I didn't get one from you, It was not sent. I don't think that there is anything I can do about it at this point in time, since that has just been mailed off.
Sorry, Keith
my email is mkhertell@yahoo.com

Keith Hertell
03-19-2004, 03:56 PM
John,
I wasn't at OH but I do know that there were a few (very few) Pirelli contingency forms filled out. I have no idea how they got them. I just fill them out and send them off.
If I didn't get one from you, It was not sent. I don't think that there is anything I can do about it at this point in time, since that has just been mailed off.
Sorry, Keith
my email is mkhertell@yahoo.com

John Orchard
03-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Keith, I've been trying to contact you off line for over a week and a half about this issue (for the OHR specifically) at the e-mail addy you have listed in your profile.

I just tried e-mailing you at the new address you posted above, mkhertell@yahoo.com - but it got bounced with the following message "Sorry, your message to mkhertell@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account is over quota. - mta190.mail.scd.yahoo.com"

My tire brand etc was verified by tech at OHR on the CMRA tech sheet, under these circumstances, could that be used?

John Orchard
03-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Keith, I've been trying to contact you off line for over a week and a half about this issue (for the OHR specifically) at the e-mail addy you have listed in your profile.

I just tried e-mailing you at the new address you posted above, mkhertell@yahoo.com - but it got bounced with the following message "Sorry, your message to mkhertell@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account is over quota. - mta190.mail.scd.yahoo.com"

My tire brand etc was verified by tech at OHR on the CMRA tech sheet, under these circumstances, could that be used?

Keith Hertell
03-22-2004, 10:21 AM
Your tech sheet will be w/ the others so if they will do that it should be fine.

Keith

Keith Hertell
03-22-2004, 10:21 AM
Your tech sheet will be w/ the others so if they will do that it should be fine.

Keith

John Orchard
03-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Right on. Thanks.

John Orchard
03-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Right on. Thanks.

CYCLE 1
03-22-2004, 05:45 PM
John, I set up my account on thier website
as of yet it shows I have no $$$. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

http://www.us.pirellimoto.com/index.asp

CYCLE 1
03-22-2004, 05:45 PM
as of yet it shows I have no $$$. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

http://www.us.pirellimoto.com/index.asp

jroberts5407
03-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Yes I was wondering about the same thing as Scott. How long does it usually take before the contingency money shows up on our account on the Pirelli site? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

jroberts5407
03-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Yes I was wondering about the same thing as Scott. How long does it usually take before the contingency money shows up on our account on the Pirelli site? Thanks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

BBVD
03-23-2004, 12:48 AM
I will join in the discussion.

At OHR..there were no forms offered. I did ask about it and was told that i can fill one out and it would still be accepted. At TWS..i did not see any forms.

Where are the forms located...and is there a central location and short meeting or email to explain this procedure.

There are alot of racers that do not fully understnad the contegency process and would be a great opportunity for a short class with regards to all your supported contengecies.

Regards,
Daniel Caldwell
tefdan@swbell.net

BBVD
03-23-2004, 12:48 AM
I will join in the discussion.

At OHR..there were no forms offered. I did ask about it and was told that i can fill one out and it would still be accepted. At TWS..i did not see any forms.

Where are the forms located...and is there a central location and short meeting or email to explain this procedure.

There are alot of racers that do not fully understnad the contegency process and would be a great opportunity for a short class with regards to all your supported contengecies.

Regards,
Daniel Caldwell
tefdan@swbell.net

BBVD
03-23-2004, 12:51 AM
I got all my receipts...will that along with TECH help us get our certs?

DCaldwell

BBVD
03-23-2004, 12:51 AM
I got all my receipts...will that along with TECH help us get our certs?

DCaldwell

Nancy Selleck
03-23-2004, 10:01 AM
Please read "Contigency 101" which was just posted in the CMRA Announcements section of the message board.

Nancy Selleck
03-23-2004, 10:01 AM
Please read "Contigency 101" which was just posted in the CMRA Announcements section of the message board.

John Orchard
03-23-2004, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Levine:

http://www.us.pirellimoto.com/index.asp </div></div>Hey Scott - yeah, I've still got my account from last year and haven't seen anything yet either, but I didn't really expect to yet. The first event always takes some time get sorted out.

I'm going to call Pirelli directly and ask about the Oak Hill race specifically since there were no forms available. They're usually pretty decent to work with. I'll post anything I find.

John Orchard
03-23-2004, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Levine:

http://www.us.pirellimoto.com/index.asp </div></div>Hey Scott - yeah, I've still got my account from last year and haven't seen anything yet either, but I didn't really expect to yet. The first event always takes some time get sorted out.

I'm going to call Pirelli directly and ask about the Oak Hill race specifically since there were no forms available. They're usually pretty decent to work with. I'll post anything I find.

Nancy Selleck
03-23-2004, 10:33 AM
John, there were no forms available at OHR because Pirelli had not yet posted their contingency for 2004.

They were available at TWS however.

Nancy Selleck
03-23-2004, 10:33 AM
John, there were no forms available at OHR because Pirelli had not yet posted their contingency for 2004.

They were available at TWS however.

John Orchard
03-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Right, I def understand that, and I filled out the form at TWS. That's basically what prompted my question - since a form is required at all events.

Thanks.

John Orchard
03-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Right, I def understand that, and I filled out the form at TWS. That's basically what prompted my question - since a form is required at all events.

Thanks.

Joseph Browning
04-11-2004, 09:04 PM
I got an email from Pirelli telling me I got some $$$ but then the .jhtml page that has my account info on it doesn't pull up- shooting blanks. I can't get anywhere with Pirelli, their website or their 2# option with their phone system. I try to call every couple of days or so, but I get tired of making a pest of myself...

Joseph Browning
04-11-2004, 09:04 PM
I got an email from Pirelli telling me I got some $$$ but then the .jhtml page that has my account info on it doesn't pull up- shooting blanks. I can't get anywhere with Pirelli, their website or their 2# option with their phone system. I try to call every couple of days or so, but I get tired of making a pest of myself...

John Orchard
04-14-2004, 09:22 AM
Looks like the page is working now - and it's for the 1st Oak Hill! Thanks to Keith for getting all of our info turned in!

John Orchard
04-14-2004, 09:22 AM
Looks like the page is working now - and it's for the 1st Oak Hill! Thanks to Keith for getting all of our info turned in!