PDA

View Full Version : Street Sweeper?

Jiveturky
06-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Would the CMRA be interested in making a Street Sweeper purchase? I know it sounds wierd but I came across a small street sweeper that runs on propane. It is just a sweeper, but seems like it would help to clean the track surface from debris on occasion. I thought maybe it would make a nice addition to Oak Hill. I can't afford to donate it, but would definately let the club have it for what I have got in it. Thanks, Eric 580-475-0352 night, 580-251-3948 day.

Jiveturky
06-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Would the CMRA be interested in making a Street Sweeper purchase? I know it sounds wierd but I came across a small street sweeper that runs on propane. It is just a sweeper, but seems like it would help to clean the track surface from debris on occasion. I thought maybe it would make a nice addition to Oak Hill. I can't afford to donate it, but would definately let the club have it for what I have got in it. Thanks, Eric 580-475-0352 night, 580-251-3948 day.

Chuck Ergle
06-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Why?

Chuck Ergle
06-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Why?

Jiveturky
06-21-2004, 10:15 PM
HMMMM, I figured that was somewhat evident.. No problem I will go ahead and make a buck on it.

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
06-21-2004, 10:15 PM
HMMMM, I figured that was somewhat evident.. No problem I will go ahead and make a buck on it.

Later, Eric

lowfat_bry
06-25-2004, 02:28 PM
Chuck instead of dismissing it so quickly by asking why, Lets let some others chime in and see what the rest of BOD and other members think. Eric how much are you talking.

lowfat_bry
06-25-2004, 02:28 PM
Chuck instead of dismissing it so quickly by asking why, Lets let some others chime in and see what the rest of BOD and other members think. Eric how much are you talking.

SAM ROMEO
06-28-2004, 05:00 PM
ITS IRONIC THAT THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD COME UP NOW - BUBBA WAS ASKING ME THIS MORNING WHY THE TRACK AT OAK HILL WAS NEVER SWEPT UP BEFORE A RACE WEEKEND. MAYBE THE BOD SHOULD CONSIDER THE PURCHASE OF A SWEEPER.

SAM ROMEO
06-28-2004, 05:00 PM
ITS IRONIC THAT THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD COME UP NOW - BUBBA WAS ASKING ME THIS MORNING WHY THE TRACK AT OAK HILL WAS NEVER SWEPT UP BEFORE A RACE WEEKEND. MAYBE THE BOD SHOULD CONSIDER THE PURCHASE OF A SWEEPER.

Rich Desmond
06-28-2004, 09:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by SAM ROMEO:
ITS IRONIC THAT THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD COME UP NOW - BUBBA WAS ASKING ME THIS MORNING WHY THE TRACK AT OAK HILL WAS NEVER SWEPT UP BEFORE A RACE WEEKEND. MAYBE THE BOD SHOULD CONSIDER THE PURCHASE OF A SWEEPER. </div></div>That's why they send us mini-racer guys out first. We're the dew/dust scrapers. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Rich Desmond
06-28-2004, 09:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by SAM ROMEO:
ITS IRONIC THAT THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD COME UP NOW - BUBBA WAS ASKING ME THIS MORNING WHY THE TRACK AT OAK HILL WAS NEVER SWEPT UP BEFORE A RACE WEEKEND. MAYBE THE BOD SHOULD CONSIDER THE PURCHASE OF A SWEEPER. </div></div>That's why they send us mini-racer guys out first. We're the dew/dust scrapers. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve McNamara
06-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Eric,

My suggestion would be to offer it at a fair price to Daryl/Oakhill.
It would need to his responsability to maintain and operate.
How much are you asking for it?
Is it in good condition?

Steve McNamara
06-29-2004, 11:34 AM
Eric,

My suggestion would be to offer it at a fair price to Daryl/Oakhill.
It would need to his responsability to maintain and operate.
How much are you asking for it?
Is it in good condition?