PDA

View Full Version : F4 and F5 classes for 2005?

Jiveturky
10-20-2004, 07:41 PM
I am not wanting to cause any headaches here but really would like to explore what was breifly brought up in Emmit's earlier post. Like I said before there are several bikes that currently are only legal for F4 but seem to fit in F5 better. With the recent supermoto craze going on it is only fitting that the minimoto scene will explode as well. Several CMRA members currently have 80cc two stroke motards, CRF 230 and 150 motards, and several others have shown interest in building them. I am sure that if there was a competative class for them to run we would see a lot more of them. Any ideas as to what can be done??

Thanks, Eric

Jiveturky
10-20-2004, 07:41 PM
I am not wanting to cause any headaches here but really would like to explore what was breifly brought up in Emmit's earlier post. Like I said before there are several bikes that currently are only legal for F4 but seem to fit in F5 better. With the recent supermoto craze going on it is only fitting that the minimoto scene will explode as well. Several CMRA members currently have 80cc two stroke motards, CRF 230 and 150 motards, and several others have shown interest in building them. I am sure that if there was a competative class for them to run we would see a lot more of them. Any ideas as to what can be done??

Thanks, Eric

cedestech
10-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Oh Hell no!

If you get a answer before I do I'll......

Well, I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty!

(of corse nothing I do is really pretty...?)

cedestech
10-20-2004, 10:09 PM
Oh Hell no!

If you get a answer before I do I'll......

Well, I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty!

(of corse nothing I do is really pretty...?)

Don Wagnon
10-20-2004, 10:28 PM
Eric, Surely you knew a cr85 motard couldn't compete with a gp85?? But you built it anyway. Why?
Well then I guess the next thing to do is go hit up the BOD for a class change and see if you can do some cherry picking in f5.
I really don't believe an rs60/65 will compete with a cr85 regardless of frame. They're smokin fast.
I got a suggestion, how about a third mini race on Saturday. It'll be combined f8/f9 with f8 being motards up to 85cc liquid cooled 2 stroke and up to 250 cc air cooled 4 stroke. f9 will be motards up to 65 cc liquid cooled 2 stroke and up to 150cc air cooled 4 stroke. No motards in f4 thru f7.
I got one more for the BOD, how about a 2 or 3 year moratorium after a class change to let the dust settle.

Respectfully
Don Wagnon

Don Wagnon
10-20-2004, 10:28 PM
Eric, Surely you knew a cr85 motard couldn't compete with a gp85?? But you built it anyway. Why?
Well then I guess the next thing to do is go hit up the BOD for a class change and see if you can do some cherry picking in f5.
I really don't believe an rs60/65 will compete with a cr85 regardless of frame. They're smokin fast.
I got a suggestion, how about a third mini race on Saturday. It'll be combined f8/f9 with f8 being motards up to 85cc liquid cooled 2 stroke and up to 250 cc air cooled 4 stroke. f9 will be motards up to 65 cc liquid cooled 2 stroke and up to 150cc air cooled 4 stroke. No motards in f4 thru f7.
I got one more for the BOD, how about a 2 or 3 year moratorium after a class change to let the dust settle.

Respectfully
Don Wagnon

Jiveturky
10-21-2004, 12:37 PM
Don,

You are right I did know that the bike wasn't legal and really either way it doesn't really matter. I have other bikes that are competative. But if a person looks at the future of this sport it makes sense to either create or modify a class that the 230's and the 85cc motards can run competatively. I mean what bike even has an 81 cc air cooled 2 stroke, or 160cc water cooled 4 stroke and as far as F4, who would want to ride a pre 1995 125cc motard? It will be 2005 shortly. Maybe the rules were written years ago with those bikes in mind. Who ever thought some goober would actually put street tires on a dirt bike and go road racing? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I do agree that an 85 cc motard would be a benefit against the gp 60's on a kart track but on the speedway tracks that the CMRA run it would not. I would like to find out by letting Anthony or someone get some time on both bikes around the same track and then compare lap times. I think it would be interesting to say the least. I do not agree with taking the motards out of any class. I built the 80 to take to kart tracks as a training bike and that is exactly what I am doing with it so it will get ridden even without a competative class.

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
10-21-2004, 12:37 PM
Don,

You are right I did know that the bike wasn't legal and really either way it doesn't really matter. I have other bikes that are competative. But if a person looks at the future of this sport it makes sense to either create or modify a class that the 230's and the 85cc motards can run competatively. I mean what bike even has an 81 cc air cooled 2 stroke, or 160cc water cooled 4 stroke and as far as F4, who would want to ride a pre 1995 125cc motard? It will be 2005 shortly. Maybe the rules were written years ago with those bikes in mind. Who ever thought some goober would actually put street tires on a dirt bike and go road racing? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I do agree that an 85 cc motard would be a benefit against the gp 60's on a kart track but on the speedway tracks that the CMRA run it would not. I would like to find out by letting Anthony or someone get some time on both bikes around the same track and then compare lap times. I think it would be interesting to say the least. I do not agree with taking the motards out of any class. I built the 80 to take to kart tracks as a training bike and that is exactly what I am doing with it so it will get ridden even without a competative class.

Later, Eric

cedestech
10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Well put Don.

FWIW, I have nothing against motards.

I do have something against changing rules yearly.

Bryan worked very hard on the class structure last year.

Let it settle at least a couple years before adjusting.

I know: people building bikes/ new bikes to market/ I want to run a wombat but there has
to be a line drawn. Last year it was. Let it settle.

Eric, instead of petitioning for inclusion why not a "motard" class?

LW and HW mini motard?

cedestech
10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Well put Don.

FWIW, I have nothing against motards.

I do have something against changing rules yearly.

Bryan worked very hard on the class structure last year.

Let it settle at least a couple years before adjusting.

I know: people building bikes/ new bikes to market/ I want to run a wombat but there has
to be a line drawn. Last year it was. Let it settle.

Eric, instead of petitioning for inclusion why not a "motard" class?

LW and HW mini motard?

Don Wagnon
10-21-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm with Emmett, What's the matter with a motard only class. They have them on Sunday. And I dont think they should take them out of any class either but they should be in the right class.
Actually they could still just have two races on Saturday and put f8 in with f4 and f6 and f9 with f5 and f7. Grid the f8 motards behind the f4 guys and you would get a feel for how you would compete in f4. You would be running with like bikes and it should be plenty competitive.

Don Wagnon
10-21-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm with Emmett, What's the matter with a motard only class. They have them on Sunday. And I dont think they should take them out of any class either but they should be in the right class.
Actually they could still just have two races on Saturday and put f8 in with f4 and f6 and f9 with f5 and f7. Grid the f8 motards behind the f4 guys and you would get a feel for how you would compete in f4. You would be running with like bikes and it should be plenty competitive.

Jason Keene
10-21-2004, 03:47 PM
I agree, just add them in with everyone else and give them a catagory.

Jason Keene
10-21-2004, 03:47 PM
I agree, just add them in with everyone else and give them a catagory.

Jiveturky
10-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh I see!! I thought you were saying throw the motards out of the other classes and give them one race. How about endurance, would it be the same as today or would there also be an f8 endurance? You guys are onto something now. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It wouldn't necessarily be that difficult and it wouldn't take any time out of the schedule. I like it.

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
10-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh I see!! I thought you were saying throw the motards out of the other classes and give them one race. How about endurance, would it be the same as today or would there also be an f8 endurance? You guys are onto something now. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It wouldn't necessarily be that difficult and it wouldn't take any time out of the schedule. I like it.

Later, Eric

Eric Heddles
10-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Hey I'd be up for a mini-motard class as long as it doesn't turn into an $8000 bike class. Keep it simple: stock frame, stock forks, some minor mods. The last thing we need is some BBR monster coming in with all the bells and whistles blowing the fun factor (and the mainly stock machines participating there away).

Eric Heddles
10-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Hey I'd be up for a mini-motard class as long as it doesn't turn into an $8000 bike class. Keep it simple: stock frame, stock forks, some minor mods. The last thing we need is some BBR monster coming in with all the bells and whistles blowing the fun factor (and the mainly stock machines participating there away).

Jason Keene
10-21-2004, 04:43 PM
I agree with the concept of finding a classification for the newer bikes that we are starting to see...

CRF150 and the 230....

My choice to run the XR100 was because of the class it could run in...

CRF150 and above is fun but not competitive in the current class structure.

Eric has a good point. Limit the mod's and have at it....

Jason Keene
10-21-2004, 04:43 PM
I agree with the concept of finding a classification for the newer bikes that we are starting to see...

CRF150 and the 230....

My choice to run the XR100 was because of the class it could run in...

CRF150 and above is fun but not competitive in the current class structure.

Eric has a good point. Limit the mod's and have at it....

Don Wagnon
10-21-2004, 05:03 PM
Actually I did say no motards in the traditional f4 thru f7 class but that's not right. let's say cr85 motards could run in either f4 or f8. 150 and 125 in f9 or f5. I do see where the xr100 would want to be in f7 instead of f9, and it's legal for both. Don't exclude them but run them where they're legal.

Don Wagnon
10-21-2004, 05:03 PM
Actually I did say no motards in the traditional f4 thru f7 class but that's not right. let's say cr85 motards could run in either f4 or f8. 150 and 125 in f9 or f5. I do see where the xr100 would want to be in f7 instead of f9, and it's legal for both. Don't exclude them but run them where they're legal.

TX_03_RC51
10-21-2004, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Eric Heddles:
Hey I'd be up for a mini-motard class as long as it doesn't turn into an $8000 bike class. Keep it simple: stock frame, stock forks, some minor mods. The last thing we need is some BBR monster coming in with all the bells and whistles blowing the fun factor (and the mainly stock machines participating there away). </div></div>So you want to totally negate the work I have done to my bike to make it competitive in F4?

I have an 04 CRF150 and with my bi butt on it I was about 3.5 seconds/lap behind the winners of the F4 endurance. With some weight loss and suspension work the bike will be very competitive w/ team bling, red spade and others in F4. Although it would be nice to hvae a class in which a stock bike would be competitive, the drive to win makes some of us spend money. I can guarantee you team bling isn't running a stock motor.

my $.02

TX_03_RC51
10-21-2004, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Eric Heddles:
Hey I'd be up for a mini-motard class as long as it doesn't turn into an $8000 bike class. Keep it simple: stock frame, stock forks, some minor mods. The last thing we need is some BBR monster coming in with all the bells and whistles blowing the fun factor (and the mainly stock machines participating there away). </div></div>So you want to totally negate the work I have done to my bike to make it competitive in F4?

I have an 04 CRF150 and with my bi butt on it I was about 3.5 seconds/lap behind the winners of the F4 endurance. With some weight loss and suspension work the bike will be very competitive w/ team bling, red spade and others in F4. Although it would be nice to hvae a class in which a stock bike would be competitive, the drive to win makes some of us spend money. I can guarantee you team bling isn't running a stock motor.

my $.02

waytooslow
10-21-2004, 07:39 PM
believe me... changing from stock forks makes little difference on a 230...hate to see my bike dqed for having cr80 forks, which were legal and about 1500 bucks to put on (waste.. yes). if that is the case leave it alone.

Stock frame, sure (makes more sense to me).... that kills the BBR posibility of sneaking in under the radar. I think Mr. Norton brought that up in another post about f4/5.

My 1.725 cents

waytooslow
10-21-2004, 07:39 PM
believe me... changing from stock forks makes little difference on a 230...hate to see my bike dqed for having cr80 forks, which were legal and about 1500 bucks to put on (waste.. yes). if that is the case leave it alone.

Stock frame, sure (makes more sense to me).... that kills the BBR posibility of sneaking in under the radar. I think Mr. Norton brought that up in another post about f4/5.

My 1.725 cents

TX_03_RC51
10-22-2004, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Millspaugh:
My 1.725 cents </div></div>lol

I agree about the BBR aluminum frame, that should not be legal if there was an all motard class. However, considering that the all motard thing is probably several years (at least one) down the road, that bad-a al frame sure is tempting! mmmm gp chassis motard, with all the good cr80 susp and brake bits.

Oh, btw Scott, I tried the CR80 rear susp bit, but I tried it with the "normal" CR80 swingarm and the wheel/tire combo doesn't appear to fit. I think you would definitely have to go with an expert rear swing arm. From the looks of it everything will work but you have to make some spacers and new bearings, which, if you have a drill press and access to blanks, would be that hard.

Robert

TX_03_RC51
10-22-2004, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Scott Millspaugh:
My 1.725 cents </div></div>lol

I agree about the BBR aluminum frame, that should not be legal if there was an all motard class. However, considering that the all motard thing is probably several years (at least one) down the road, that bad-a al frame sure is tempting! mmmm gp chassis motard, with all the good cr80 susp and brake bits.

Oh, btw Scott, I tried the CR80 rear susp bit, but I tried it with the "normal" CR80 swingarm and the wheel/tire combo doesn't appear to fit. I think you would definitely have to go with an expert rear swing arm. From the looks of it everything will work but you have to make some spacers and new bearings, which, if you have a drill press and access to blanks, would be that hard.

Robert

Eric Heddles
10-22-2004, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Robert White:
So you want to totally negate the work I have done to my bike to make it competitive in F4?

my $.02 [/QB]</div></div>If that's the case then there would be no point in making new motard classes. If your bike is that competitive with those machines then run that class. There has to be a line somewhere and, as usual, there will be dissenting opinions where that line will be within the riders of the club. By allowing some of the "run what you brung" mini-motards in those classes you'd never get the BOD to start them in the first place because no one would enter it, other than the most one or two modified bikes. There'd be no point in even entering without a $5000 or more bike. And that's without converting it to run roadracing tires and have decent brakes. I think the idea would be to keep it competitive. Kinda like having supersport and superbike classes (for example with the big bikes) - I sure wouldn't like running my superstock bike against some Formula Xtreme 600. Beleive me I know all about building a bike for a class just to have it changed 6 weeks prior to the beginning of the race season. Then have it change once again the next season. This was in the WERA-to-independent-to-CCS years.

Eric Heddles
10-22-2004, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Robert White:
So you want to totally negate the work I have done to my bike to make it competitive in F4?

my $.02 [/QB]</div></div>If that's the case then there would be no point in making new motard classes. If your bike is that competitive with those machines then run that class. There has to be a line somewhere and, as usual, there will be dissenting opinions where that line will be within the riders of the club. By allowing some of the "run what you brung" mini-motards in those classes you'd never get the BOD to start them in the first place because no one would enter it, other than the most one or two modified bikes. There'd be no point in even entering without a $5000 or more bike. And that's without converting it to run roadracing tires and have decent brakes. I think the idea would be to keep it competitive. Kinda like having supersport and superbike classes (for example with the big bikes) - I sure wouldn't like running my superstock bike against some Formula Xtreme 600. Beleive me I know all about building a bike for a class just to have it changed 6 weeks prior to the beginning of the race season. Then have it change once again the next season. This was in the WERA-to-independent-to-CCS years.

Jiveturky
10-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I think Robert actually meant F5. There is no way a motard 150 will ever keep up with the top 5 bikes in F4. My team finished 4th this year, one point behind the MOOSE and two of us three riders were more than 3.5 seconds off the pace of Tyler, Will, Dusty, Danno, etc.. The GP 80's with a good rider can run times cometative with a host of 600 riders.

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
10-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I think Robert actually meant F5. There is no way a motard 150 will ever keep up with the top 5 bikes in F4. My team finished 4th this year, one point behind the MOOSE and two of us three riders were more than 3.5 seconds off the pace of Tyler, Will, Dusty, Danno, etc.. The GP 80's with a good rider can run times cometative with a host of 600 riders.

Later, Eric

TX_03_RC51
10-26-2004, 02:43 PM
yes, I did, sorry for the typo

TX_03_RC51
10-26-2004, 02:43 PM
yes, I did, sorry for the typo

Aaron Hlavaty
11-01-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm in for a f8 motard class. I have a crf230f that would be cool to have a competitive class in. I ran it at MSR with some light mods and the f4 guys were flying...not even close. So, I'm in.
mayabe an air cooled,max 250cc 4 stroke, no gp frame. pipe and jet only, any suspension.???

Aaron Hlavaty
11-01-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm in for a f8 motard class. I have a crf230f that would be cool to have a competitive class in. I ran it at MSR with some light mods and the f4 guys were flying...not even close. So, I'm in.
mayabe an air cooled,max 250cc 4 stroke, no gp frame. pipe and jet only, any suspension.???

waytooslow
11-01-2004, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Aaron Hlavaty:
mayabe an air cooled,max 250cc 4 stroke, no gp frame. pipe and jet only, any suspension.??? </div></div>Guess I need to hold off on engine work till we hear soemthing concrete.. hopefully soon ... off season is way too short as it is.

waytooslow
11-01-2004, 06:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Aaron Hlavaty:
mayabe an air cooled,max 250cc 4 stroke, no gp frame. pipe and jet only, any suspension.??? </div></div>Guess I need to hold off on engine work till we hear soemthing concrete.. hopefully soon ... off season is way too short as it is.

Aaron Hlavaty
11-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Yes it is Scott...btw, if this class gets developed, there is going to be some serious smack talk prior to OHR. Nothing like a couple of old farts talkin sh*t bout thier tards. Hehehee. You too Eric...you are going down!!!! Let's get it on!!!!

Aaron Hlavaty
11-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Yes it is Scott...btw, if this class gets developed, there is going to be some serious smack talk prior to OHR. Nothing like a couple of old farts talkin sh*t bout thier tards. Hehehee. You too Eric...you are going down!!!! Let's get it on!!!!

Jiveturky
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Aaron and Scott,

I hope they don't limit mods in this class, because those puky 230's are going to need all they can get!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Aaron and Scott,

I hope they don't limit mods in this class, because those puky 230's are going to need all they can get!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Later, Eric

waytooslow
11-02-2004, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Eric Yost:
Aaron and Scott,

Later, Eric </div></div>Just hope we hear something quickly, so we/i move forward for next season

Eric, you are correct.. slow, heavy and underpowered... to say the least, but loads of fun.

waytooslow
11-02-2004, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Eric Yost:
Aaron and Scott,

Later, Eric </div></div>Just hope we hear something quickly, so we/i move forward for next season

Eric, you are correct.. slow, heavy and underpowered... to say the least, but loads of fun.

Rich Desmond
11-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Guys, there are already 4 mini classes. There are already a wide variety of bikes that are competitive. There's no way the rules can be adjusted so that every conceivable bike that someone would want to race will have a class that it's competitive in. If you want to race, read the rule book, pick something that works for you, and go race it.
Emmett's right, we can't have major changes to the rules every year, in the long run that will kill the classes.

Rich Desmond
11-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Guys, there are already 4 mini classes. There are already a wide variety of bikes that are competitive. There's no way the rules can be adjusted so that every conceivable bike that someone would want to race will have a class that it's competitive in. If you want to race, read the rule book, pick something that works for you, and go race it.
Emmett's right, we can't have major changes to the rules every year, in the long run that will kill the classes.

waytooslow
11-02-2004, 06:05 PM
not asking for major changes... Mr Norton mentioned maybe a class shuffle, that is all. If it happens great... if not okay as well, I'll show up regardless.

But I think we (as members) can/should ask. The rules included by name the 230F in F4, but obviously, it will not compete with RS80's. So an adjustment may or not happen. But to blindly follow the sheep, that is not for me. If it's broken fix it, if not leave it. Simple.

No jabs or flames intended.

waytooslow
11-02-2004, 06:05 PM
not asking for major changes... Mr Norton mentioned maybe a class shuffle, that is all. If it happens great... if not okay as well, I'll show up regardless.

But I think we (as members) can/should ask. The rules included by name the 230F in F4, but obviously, it will not compete with RS80's. So an adjustment may or not happen. But to blindly follow the sheep, that is not for me. If it's broken fix it, if not leave it. Simple.

No jabs or flames intended.

TX_03_RC51
11-03-2004, 05:08 PM
slow, heavy and underpowered... to say the least, but loads of fun. </div></div>not mine /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

TX_03_RC51
11-03-2004, 05:08 PM
slow, heavy and underpowered... to say the least, but loads of fun. </div></div>not mine /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Bryan Norton
11-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Ok, you guys have drifted off topic.

Two years ago we tried Lightweight Motard but not enough showed up...We ran it with the mini classes.

I'll mull over bringing that one back but no promises.

Bryan Norton
11-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Ok, you guys have drifted off topic.

Two years ago we tried Lightweight Motard but not enough showed up...We ran it with the mini classes.

I'll mull over bringing that one back but no promises.

Jiveturky
11-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Bryan,

Is there anywhere I can find the rules to the old Lightwieght Motard Class?? What were the CC limits? I appreciate your openness towards progress or regress, whichever. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks, Eric Yost

Jiveturky
11-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Bryan,

Is there anywhere I can find the rules to the old Lightwieght Motard Class?? What were the CC limits? I appreciate your openness towards progress or regress, whichever. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thanks, Eric Yost

Bryan Norton
11-07-2004, 09:20 PM
hmm I think they were 250 water cooled 4 stroke, 400 air cooled 4 stroke, and 125 two stroke
I don't have em handy though

Bryan Norton
11-07-2004, 09:20 PM
hmm I think they were 250 water cooled 4 stroke, 400 air cooled 4 stroke, and 125 two stroke
I don't have em handy though

Jiveturky
11-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Bryan,
Simply reinstating that class won't do anything for this discussion. I understand why that class didn't work. A 125 or 400 would go fast enough to require some expensive suspension and break work. Where as an 80 or 230 wouldn't necessarily have to have anything but stock breaks and maybe some springs. If you are going to spend that kind of money then why not just build a big tard.

Thanks, Eric

Jiveturky
11-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Bryan,
Simply reinstating that class won't do anything for this discussion. I understand why that class didn't work. A 125 or 400 would go fast enough to require some expensive suspension and break work. Where as an 80 or 230 wouldn't necessarily have to have anything but stock breaks and maybe some springs. If you are going to spend that kind of money then why not just build a big tard.

Thanks, Eric

thenaked1
11-08-2004, 09:15 PM
BTW Robert, I dont want to sound like an arse but bling and red spade are in F5 not in F4. There's a bit of difference in their times. And that's MY 2 cent's worth. I kinda like hawking down a F4 motard on my F6 aprilia, lots o fun. I do think their own class would be cool though cause then i could do some double duty with eric in an endurance, lol

thenaked1
11-08-2004, 09:15 PM
BTW Robert, I dont want to sound like an arse but bling and red spade are in F5 not in F4. There's a bit of difference in their times. And that's MY 2 cent's worth. I kinda like hawking down a F4 motard on my F6 aprilia, lots o fun. I do think their own class would be cool though cause then i could do some double duty with eric in an endurance, lol

Jiveturky
11-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Dennis,

Thanks for those pics. I look cool as Hell in that jacket and hat. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You ahve got to get you one of those jackets, the chicks dig it!!! You are welcome to ride the bike anytime.

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
11-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Dennis,

Thanks for those pics. I look cool as Hell in that jacket and hat. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You ahve got to get you one of those jackets, the chicks dig it!!! You are welcome to ride the bike anytime.

Later, Eric

TX_03_RC51
11-10-2004, 12:14 AM
I know, if you would read the post at the top of the page that mistake was corrected, and I think you'd have a hard time "beating" on my 150 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

TX_03_RC51
11-10-2004, 12:14 AM
I know, if you would read the post at the top of the page that mistake was corrected, and I think you'd have a hard time "beating" on my 150 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

thenaked1
11-10-2004, 09:02 PM
NO problem robert, when i posted there was no correction yet....dam dialup.....and never said i can beat the F4 motards just have alot of funmaking them nervous...esp when I show a tire in a turn...LOL

thenaked1
11-10-2004, 09:02 PM
NO problem robert, when i posted there was no correction yet....dam dialup.....and never said i can beat the F4 motards just have alot of funmaking them nervous...esp when I show a tire in a turn...LOL

TX_03_RC51
11-11-2004, 04:01 PM
I didn't know people still used dial-up;)

TX_03_RC51
11-11-2004, 04:01 PM
I didn't know people still used dial-up;)