PDA

View Full Version : TWS square blocks outside T3.

Keith Hertell
05-04-2005, 10:27 AM
I've been meaning to tell you about these 2" tall about 12" x 12" square blocks that ore on top of the outside curbing exiting t3 @ TWS.

I lowsided there last race and when I hit the curbing all was normal till I started flipping across ALL those blocks. I severely bruised my heel, palm and butt. My leathers have an indentation in the lower middle of my back from the corner of one of those blocks. Thank god I was wearing a back pretector. However, my butt's been black and blue ever since. And I can still not put ANY weight on my heel. I had fractured it years ago and this is it all over again.

Basically what I'm trying to say is these blocks should NOT be there. If someone was to run wide, these blocks would cause a crash, or at least bend a rim.

I had never even noticed them before this, but they could do some serious damage.

Keith Hertell
05-04-2005, 10:27 AM
I've been meaning to tell you about these 2" tall about 12" x 12" square blocks that ore on top of the outside curbing exiting t3 @ TWS.

I lowsided there last race and when I hit the curbing all was normal till I started flipping across ALL those blocks. I severely bruised my heel, palm and butt. My leathers have an indentation in the lower middle of my back from the corner of one of those blocks. Thank god I was wearing a back pretector. However, my butt's been black and blue ever since. And I can still not put ANY weight on my heel. I had fractured it years ago and this is it all over again.

Basically what I'm trying to say is these blocks should NOT be there. If someone was to run wide, these blocks would cause a crash, or at least bend a rim.

I had never even noticed them before this, but they could do some serious damage.