PDA

View Full Version : Since Colin Edwards raced CMRA and he'll be racing in Cali...

Jonathan Wright
05-20-2005, 01:53 PM
I was wondering if the CMRA would be able to ask Colin for 'back stage' passes for CMRA license holders? Dinner? Autographed hats? Used ear plugs? Something?

It would be awesome to be able to hang out with him either before or after the race.

There appears to be a gaggle of us heading over for the GP race at Laguna. Maybe collectively we'll be able to give him a couple MPH of corner speed. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

We'll be on our best behavior.

....well, maybe. But I can't speak for Buck Beasley...he's on his own. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jonathan Wright
05-20-2005, 01:53 PM
I was wondering if the CMRA would be able to ask Colin for 'back stage' passes for CMRA license holders? Dinner? Autographed hats? Used ear plugs? Something?

It would be awesome to be able to hang out with him either before or after the race.

There appears to be a gaggle of us heading over for the GP race at Laguna. Maybe collectively we'll be able to give him a couple MPH of corner speed. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

We'll be on our best behavior.

....well, maybe. But I can't speak for Buck Beasley...he's on his own. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

05-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Don't forget Nicky...

05-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Don't forget Nicky...

cedestech
05-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Nicky actually raced with the CMRA longer then Colin.....

cedestech
05-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Nicky actually raced with the CMRA longer then Colin.....

Buck Beasley
05-21-2005, 08:39 PM
DAAAAAAAANG!! Ever since I made "friends" with Jdub I've got to read every post to defend what honor I have left. I too would be on my best behavior and I'd rather go see Nicky in the HONDA pits. Pull the trigger for us Mr Dibble!!!

Buck Beasley
05-21-2005, 08:39 PM
DAAAAAAAANG!! Ever since I made "friends" with Jdub I've got to read every post to defend what honor I have left. I too would be on my best behavior and I'd rather go see Nicky in the HONDA pits. Pull the trigger for us Mr Dibble!!!

cedestech
05-22-2005, 12:02 AM
"Pull the trigger for us Mr Dibble!!!"

You'd be sadly mistaken if you thought I had
ANY swing.....

My ex played with Colins puppy once and
I held Nickys 125 in the tech line for his
tuner once.

Think about how many people have been hounding them since last year for hookups.

cedestech
05-22-2005, 12:02 AM
"Pull the trigger for us Mr Dibble!!!"

You'd be sadly mistaken if you thought I had
ANY swing.....

My ex played with Colins puppy once and
I held Nickys 125 in the tech line for his
tuner once.

Think about how many people have been hounding them since last year for hookups.

Jonathan Wright
05-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Well....Mr. Edwards rides for YAMAHA and got screwed by Honda after winning 2 world champoinships for them in WSB.

...enough said. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jonathan Wright
05-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Well....Mr. Edwards rides for YAMAHA and got screwed by Honda after winning 2 world champoinships for them in WSB.

...enough said. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Ronnie Lunsford
05-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Pit passes, if you don't already have them are almost impossible to come by. Guys like Colin get a certain amount, but you can bet that his closest 100 friends have been asking him for the hook up. If you really want the best hanging out time, it's Sunday night at the Blue Fin when the races are over, most of the fans are gone, and all the racers can come kick back have a few drinks and play a little pool. Most of the guys
will be there !!!!!

Ronnie Lunsford
05-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Pit passes, if you don't already have them are almost impossible to come by. Guys like Colin get a certain amount, but you can bet that his closest 100 friends have been asking him for the hook up. If you really want the best hanging out time, it's Sunday night at the Blue Fin when the races are over, most of the fans are gone, and all the racers can come kick back have a few drinks and play a little pool. Most of the guys
will be there !!!!!