PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Team Mojo

Shane Adair
09-23-2002, 04:33 PM
Thanks Guys,
To Mike, Nate, John, & Buddy. Thanks for helping me unload my truck. I was running behind, thanks for helping me catch up. To the team, Thanks for the pit room again. To Ken and Shane thank you for talking me into new tires before the race instead of after. The other way might not have turned out so pretty. I really appreciate your help this summer. My yellow shirt status is history. Shane Adair

Shane Adair
09-23-2002, 04:33 PM
Thanks Guys,
To Mike, Nate, John, & Buddy. Thanks for helping me unload my truck. I was running behind, thanks for helping me catch up. To the team, Thanks for the pit room again. To Ken and Shane thank you for talking me into new tires before the race instead of after. The other way might not have turned out so pretty. I really appreciate your help this summer. My yellow shirt status is history. Shane Adair

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 05:04 PM
Shane Adair,
I'm glad your yellow shirt is gone. I HATE getting passed by Yellow Shirts. :-)
Good racing.......

Steve McNamara
09-23-2002, 05:04 PM
Shane Adair,
I'm glad your yellow shirt is gone. I HATE getting passed by Yellow Shirts. :-)
Good racing.......

shane carter
09-24-2002, 04:00 PM
Alright! The yellow shirt is gone. "congrats". believe me, when it comes to tires, if I say "its time to change them," change um. I'm definatly the ace coom boom of take offs, lol. We are glad that we could help you out getting started this season. We've enjoyed ya. We appreciate your help as well. See ya at cresson.

shane carter
09-24-2002, 04:00 PM
Alright! The yellow shirt is gone. "congrats". believe me, when it comes to tires, if I say "its time to change them," change um. I'm definatly the ace coom boom of take offs, lol. We are glad that we could help you out getting started this season. We've enjoyed ya. We appreciate your help as well. See ya at cresson.

Jeff Grant
09-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Speaking of the MoJo crew...

How is Ken feeling??

Jeff Grant
09-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Speaking of the MoJo crew...

How is Ken feeling??

Nate Weber
09-24-2002, 04:43 PM
Yeah Shane, how is Ken doing. Is he too stiff to spoon? Or do you prefer it when he's to stiff to spoon. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif J/K Hope you're doing alright Ken.

Nate Weber
09-24-2002, 04:43 PM
Yeah Shane, how is Ken doing. Is he too stiff to spoon? Or do you prefer it when he's to stiff to spoon. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif J/K Hope you're doing alright Ken.

shane carter
09-24-2002, 04:55 PM
Nate, you seem to have a lot of interests in stiff things,, hum?????
For those od us that have danced with the beast (turn 1 widow maker). I'm sure he's one hurting dude. those 125 mph +/- get offs tend to twist you up like a bread wrapper. A real crash course in YOGA.

shane carter
09-24-2002, 04:55 PM
Nate, you seem to have a lot of interests in stiff things,, hum?????
For those od us that have danced with the beast (turn 1 widow maker). I'm sure he's one hurting dude. those 125 mph +/- get offs tend to twist you up like a bread wrapper. A real crash course in YOGA.