PDA

View Full Version : Post crash thanks

Rick Hogge
09-23-2002, 06:29 PM
I can't give enough thanks to everyone who helped the Desert Rats get back into the endurance race after my trip to the moon. Thanks to these guys we were able to re-enter and thanks to some and some attrition we finished 2nd in class. So your hard work really paid off.

Thanks
- Troy Green the adpoted Rat who is always there to work on the bike even when I am not.
- Neil Leal (Muti-Tech Bodyworks) for making the best products on the track. (His rear sets were designed to break at the base of the pegs instead of the bracket or even worse the frame tab. They worked perfectly saving me personally much $$$).
- Derrick Patman
- Eric Kelcher
- Darren Behm
- The rest of the team (Brad, Steve and Ben)
- Anyone else I unintentionally left out.
- Most importantly "The Man Upstairs" for my gentle return to the earth.

Rick

Rick Hogge
09-23-2002, 06:29 PM
I can't give enough thanks to everyone who helped the Desert Rats get back into the endurance race after my trip to the moon. Thanks to these guys we were able to re-enter and thanks to some and some attrition we finished 2nd in class. So your hard work really paid off.

Thanks
- Troy Green the adpoted Rat who is always there to work on the bike even when I am not.
- Neil Leal (Muti-Tech Bodyworks) for making the best products on the track. (His rear sets were designed to break at the base of the pegs instead of the bracket or even worse the frame tab. They worked perfectly saving me personally much $$$).
- Derrick Patman
- Eric Kelcher
- Darren Behm
- The rest of the team (Brad, Steve and Ben)
- Anyone else I unintentionally left out.
- Most importantly "The Man Upstairs" for my gentle return to the earth.

Rick

ben fondu
09-23-2002, 09:05 PM
that goes double for me also. thanks to all who helped the rats get back in. the biggest thing i am thankful for is that the hogge was ok after getting his high side cherry busted. rick we r all glad u are ok.

ben fondu
09-23-2002, 09:05 PM
that goes double for me also. thanks to all who helped the rats get back in. the biggest thing i am thankful for is that the hogge was ok after getting his high side cherry busted. rick we r all glad u are ok.

eric hagerty
09-24-2002, 01:11 PM
Heal quickly Rick, really want to see you on the "Orange Wonder" before the season is over /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eric hagerty
09-24-2002, 01:11 PM
Heal quickly Rick, really want to see you on the "Orange Wonder" before the season is over /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Brad Thomas
09-25-2002, 04:38 PM
Ditto to what my teammates said. We've had a rough season but have stuck together through it all.

I would also like to thank whoever let us use the paddle stand, I think it was the Silver Bullet Crew/Billy Click or the Northwest Honda bunch.

Brad Thomas
09-25-2002, 04:38 PM
Ditto to what my teammates said. We've had a rough season but have stuck together through it all.

I would also like to thank whoever let us use the paddle stand, I think it was the Silver Bullet Crew/Billy Click or the Northwest Honda bunch.