PDA

View Full Version : New Track Record

Charles Brothers
09-23-2002, 09:30 PM
As some of you may have noticed, Ty Howard shaved a couple of hundreths
off of Haner's old 1:44.11, lowering it to 1:44.09 in Sunday's Shogun Grand Prix.
Congratulations to both really. Great race.
The webmaster has all the results, points, times, and race reports
and will be posting it shortly (we hope).

Charles Brothers
09-23-2002, 09:30 PM
As some of you may have noticed, Ty Howard shaved a couple of hundreths
off of Haner's old 1:44.11, lowering it to 1:44.09 in Sunday's Shogun Grand Prix.
Congratulations to both really. Great race.
The webmaster has all the results, points, times, and race reports
and will be posting it shortly (we hope).

Troy Green
09-24-2002, 04:30 AM
Cool,

Congratulations Ty!!!

So when will I be able to sign up for the Ty Howard "advanced riding school" ??
I received a SINGLE turn (#8) lesson in the MSS race.... but obviously I will have to pay Ty to slow down and show me around the rest of the track /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Troy

Troy Green
09-24-2002, 04:30 AM
Cool,

Congratulations Ty!!!

So when will I be able to sign up for the Ty Howard "advanced riding school" ??
I received a SINGLE turn (#8) lesson in the MSS race.... but obviously I will have to pay Ty to slow down and show me around the rest of the track /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Troy

raysmith
09-24-2002, 08:08 PM
I'll pay you a few bucks to show me around the track Troy.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif But you'll have to trade R6's with me for a lap or 2

raysmith
09-24-2002, 08:08 PM
I'll pay you a few bucks to show me around the track Troy.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif But you'll have to trade R6's with me for a lap or 2

ysr612
09-24-2002, 08:25 PM
that is funny having Troy ask someone to slow down so he could follow them.

and I know that Troy at times has road others bikes slowly around the track to check them out (maybe 10 to 15 seconds a lap faster then the people could make them go themselves.)

ysr612
09-24-2002, 08:25 PM
that is funny having Troy ask someone to slow down so he could follow them.

and I know that Troy at times has road others bikes slowly around the track to check them out (maybe 10 to 15 seconds a lap faster then the people could make them go themselves.)

eric hagerty
09-24-2002, 10:33 PM
Alright Glen........You have to rub that in again :rolleyes:
It is true when your at that level you can ride the hell out of anything. I just needed someone to help me find the flat spot with the R6......it was in the riders hand /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

It was cool seeing my bike go around Oakhill like it never seen before /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eric hagerty
09-24-2002, 10:33 PM
Alright Glen........You have to rub that in again :rolleyes:
It is true when your at that level you can ride the hell out of anything. I just needed someone to help me find the flat spot with the R6......it was in the riders hand /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

It was cool seeing my bike go around Oakhill like it never seen before /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif