PDA

View Full Version : NEW TRACK RECORD?

shanes moto
09-23-2002, 10:08 PM
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF 1:44:12 WAS THE NEW TRACK RECORD? I SAW CHARLES AFTER THE UNLTD GP (?)
AND JOHN RAN A 1:44:12, I ALSO GOT HIM AT A 1:44:19, PRETTY CONSISTANT. BUT CHARLES WAS GOING TO CHECK THE NUMBERS AND SEE IF IT WAS A NEW TRACK RECORD.
ALSO LET'S PUT SOME KIND OF BONUS IN IT FOR ANUONE WHO SETS NEW TRACK RECORDS. THESE GUYS ARE DOING UNREAL THINGS WITH THESE MOTORCYCLES AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

SHANE THORN
ACTION MOTOR SPORTS

shanes moto
09-23-2002, 10:08 PM
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF 1:44:12 WAS THE NEW TRACK RECORD? I SAW CHARLES AFTER THE UNLTD GP (?)
AND JOHN RAN A 1:44:12, I ALSO GOT HIM AT A 1:44:19, PRETTY CONSISTANT. BUT CHARLES WAS GOING TO CHECK THE NUMBERS AND SEE IF IT WAS A NEW TRACK RECORD.
ALSO LET'S PUT SOME KIND OF BONUS IN IT FOR ANUONE WHO SETS NEW TRACK RECORDS. THESE GUYS ARE DOING UNREAL THINGS WITH THESE MOTORCYCLES AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

SHANE THORN
ACTION MOTOR SPORTS

G Man
09-23-2002, 10:17 PM
I thougt John had broke the 42 barrier before?

G Man
09-23-2002, 10:17 PM
I thougt John had broke the 42 barrier before?

Brooks Gremmels
09-24-2002, 08:33 AM
Ty did set a new track record riding an Annandale Honda 926. As far as a payoff goes, Ty's riding skills have earned him a full ride in the AMA on a factory-supported team. John Haner also has a ride for next year. Danny Eslick, who set a track record, tried out for a Valvolene Emgo Suzuki ride two weeks ago.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
09-24-2002, 08:33 AM
Ty did set a new track record riding an Annandale Honda 926. As far as a payoff goes, Ty's riding skills have earned him a full ride in the AMA on a factory-supported team. John Haner also has a ride for next year. Danny Eslick, who set a track record, tried out for a Valvolene Emgo Suzuki ride two weeks ago.
Brooks

shanes moto
09-24-2002, 09:17 AM
CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THREE!!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW TY, BUT HE SHOWED WHAT A REAL SPORTSMAN IS ALL ABOUT SUNDAY. I WAS MORE IMPRESSED BY HIS PULLING OFF AND LETTING THE REGULARS WIN, WHEN IT WAS OBVIOUS(?) WHO WON, GREAT JOB TY!!
AS FOR JOHN AND DANNY I KNOW THESE TWO GUYS PRETTY WELL AND TALK ABOUT DESERVING, NO ONE IS MORE DESERVING THAN THESE TWO.
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THESE THREE YOUNG MEN WILL MAKE THE CMRA FAMILY REALLY PROUD. GUYS WE WILL ALL BE CHEERING YOU ON NEXT YEAR.
AGAIN CONGRADULATIONS TO TY,JOHN,AND DANNY!!!

SHANE THORN
ACTION MOTOR SPORTS

shanes moto
09-24-2002, 09:17 AM
CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THREE!!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW TY, BUT HE SHOWED WHAT A REAL SPORTSMAN IS ALL ABOUT SUNDAY. I WAS MORE IMPRESSED BY HIS PULLING OFF AND LETTING THE REGULARS WIN, WHEN IT WAS OBVIOUS(?) WHO WON, GREAT JOB TY!!
AS FOR JOHN AND DANNY I KNOW THESE TWO GUYS PRETTY WELL AND TALK ABOUT DESERVING, NO ONE IS MORE DESERVING THAN THESE TWO.
THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THESE THREE YOUNG MEN WILL MAKE THE CMRA FAMILY REALLY PROUD. GUYS WE WILL ALL BE CHEERING YOU ON NEXT YEAR.
AGAIN CONGRADULATIONS TO TY,JOHN,AND DANNY!!!

SHANE THORN
ACTION MOTOR SPORTS

eric hagerty
09-24-2002, 12:08 PM
That is sweet! So Ty returns with AR and who is the lucky one to have signed Haner?

Good Luck to all them guys /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eric hagerty
09-24-2002, 12:08 PM
That is sweet! So Ty returns with AR and who is the lucky one to have signed Haner?

Good Luck to all them guys /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

raysmith
09-24-2002, 08:06 PM
Yea I was wondering why Ty was pulling off on the final lap. Good luck to him next year.

Who is Haner riding for next season?

raysmith
09-24-2002, 08:06 PM
Yea I was wondering why Ty was pulling off on the final lap. Good luck to him next year.

Who is Haner riding for next season?