PDA

View Full Version : South Central Axxion Center at Lone Star and CMRA Cresson events

marcus mcbain
09-24-2002, 12:05 PM
Pete Martins will be announcing some more specials for the upcoming CMRA and Lone Star Track Days at Cresson.

I want to thank Pete for letting me help with his first few events this year. He has put a lot of effort into this and after watching him "tweak" Ty Howard's shock so that the new track record could be set, I would have to say Pete made a great choice.

For those that don't know Pete, he has been Road Racing for over 15 years. He has a wealth of knowledge and is probably the "one guy" you would want working on your suspension. That is not to take anything away from anyone else, but this is just my opinion.

Because many of you have asked, I am only helping Pete for a few races while he "starts up". I have really enjoyed seeing most of the racers get a new perspective on how their motorcycle can work after our "suspension tune-up".

Anyway, I am looking forward to the LSTD and CMRA events at Cresson. I really encourage those that haven't yet, to take advantage of our "Suspension Tune-Up" that will run until the end of the year. For $20.00 a day, you get a $1000.00 of performance.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
09-24-2002, 12:05 PM
Pete Martins will be announcing some more specials for the upcoming CMRA and Lone Star Track Days at Cresson.

I want to thank Pete for letting me help with his first few events this year. He has put a lot of effort into this and after watching him "tweak" Ty Howard's shock so that the new track record could be set, I would have to say Pete made a great choice.

For those that don't know Pete, he has been Road Racing for over 15 years. He has a wealth of knowledge and is probably the "one guy" you would want working on your suspension. That is not to take anything away from anyone else, but this is just my opinion.

Because many of you have asked, I am only helping Pete for a few races while he "starts up". I have really enjoyed seeing most of the racers get a new perspective on how their motorcycle can work after our "suspension tune-up".

Anyway, I am looking forward to the LSTD and CMRA events at Cresson. I really encourage those that haven't yet, to take advantage of our "Suspension Tune-Up" that will run until the end of the year. For $20.00 a day, you get a $1000.00 of performance.

Marcus

Ty Howard
09-24-2002, 12:52 PM
I really have to thank Pete for the work he did on my shock. On Saturday I was struggling to do 47's on the set up. I couldn't ride the bike any faster without it throwing me off. Pete worked some suspension voodoo and instantly I was able to run low 45's in practice and in the race setting a new track record. Pete thanks for all your help. I definitely recommend his service to anyone in the paddock. Lap times will come alot easier with a properly set up motorcycle.

Ty Howard
09-24-2002, 12:52 PM
I really have to thank Pete for the work he did on my shock. On Saturday I was struggling to do 47's on the set up. I couldn't ride the bike any faster without it throwing me off. Pete worked some suspension voodoo and instantly I was able to run low 45's in practice and in the race setting a new track record. Pete thanks for all your help. I definitely recommend his service to anyone in the paddock. Lap times will come alot easier with a properly set up motorcycle.

raysmith
09-24-2002, 08:04 PM
I'll be bringing my R6 to Cresson next month to have it set up. Maybe then I can break track records like Ty

raysmith
09-24-2002, 08:04 PM
I'll be bringing my R6 to Cresson next month to have it set up. Maybe then I can break track records like Ty

Pete Martins
09-27-2002, 12:08 AM
Thanks of the kind words.

Marcus, I cant thank you enough for the help you have giving to my new endeavor. Your years of racing experience and business knowledge has made the start-up much easier. I hope you stick around a while.

Ty, I was great full that for the opportunity to work on your shock. I am glad you were happy with the results. Great riding this last weekend, it was very impressive!!

Pete Martins

Pete Martins
09-27-2002, 12:08 AM
Thanks of the kind words.

Marcus, I cant thank you enough for the help you have giving to my new endeavor. Your years of racing experience and business knowledge has made the start-up much easier. I hope you stick around a while.

Ty, I was great full that for the opportunity to work on your shock. I am glad you were happy with the results. Great riding this last weekend, it was very impressive!!

Pete Martins