PDA

View Full Version : Cresson Party

Brooks Gremmels
09-24-2002, 03:06 PM
Word up. Don't get so worn out in the endurance race that you can't party. The party will start about 7:00 PM on Saturday evening. Trick Bag is the band. Many of you will know the group from MotoLiberty's get togethers. I guarentee you won't be disappointed. Keg beer and burgers will be provided by Shogun/Motion CycleSports for free to CMRA members and one guest each.

Brooks Gremmels
09-24-2002, 03:06 PM
Word up. Don't get so worn out in the endurance race that you can't party. The party will start about 7:00 PM on Saturday evening. Trick Bag is the band. Many of you will know the group from MotoLiberty's get togethers. I guarentee you won't be disappointed. Keg beer and burgers will be provided by Shogun/Motion CycleSports for free to CMRA members and one guest each.

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 03:23 PM
COOL,
It's my birthday........
You really didn't have to Brooks.

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 03:23 PM
COOL,
It's my birthday........
You really didn't have to Brooks.

Linz Leard
09-24-2002, 03:28 PM
Happy b'day, MacMan! It's my birthday tomorrow. I'll be...even older. What do I get? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Did you say keg beer? Not a problem for me, but I can see Chuckster Ergle cringing even now - and he lives 250 miles away from me!

Linz Leard
09-24-2002, 03:28 PM
Happy b'day, MacMan! It's my birthday tomorrow. I'll be...even older. What do I get? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Did you say keg beer? Not a problem for me, but I can see Chuckster Ergle cringing even now - and he lives 250 miles away from me!

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 03:54 PM
Linz,
You get a piece of my cake at Cresson.
I better bring one.
:-)

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 03:54 PM
Linz,
You get a piece of my cake at Cresson.
I better bring one.

ChuckMcCoy
09-24-2002, 04:33 PM
free beer?

shouldn't we have the EMT's around early on Sunday morning to test and issue stickers to those medically able to ride a bike? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

ChuckMcCoy
09-24-2002, 04:33 PM
free beer?

shouldn't we have the EMT's around early on Sunday morning to test and issue stickers to those medically able to ride a bike? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Allan Stevens
09-24-2002, 04:36 PM
Today is my birthday!! Reserve at least 2 of them kegs for the Carpet Dogs. We dont need no stinkin hot dogs!!

Allan Stevens
09-24-2002, 04:36 PM
Today is my birthday!! Reserve at least 2 of them kegs for the Carpet Dogs. We dont need no stinkin hot dogs!!

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 04:47 PM
Allan,
Happy Birthday you Ole Dog!!!!!
Cuban cigars for us that night.

Steve McNamara
09-24-2002, 04:47 PM
Allan,
Happy Birthday you Ole Dog!!!!!
Cuban cigars for us that night.

Jeff Grant
09-24-2002, 04:58 PM
(blinking fast with a perplexed look on face)

FREE BEER!?!? Happy Birthday to everybody!

Time to provide an extra keg, spiked with something fierce, for Team Mojo... anything help me in points. :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jeff Grant
09-24-2002, 04:58 PM
(blinking fast with a perplexed look on face)

FREE BEER!?!? Happy Birthday to everybody!

Time to provide an extra keg, spiked with something fierce, for Team Mojo... anything help me in points. :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

marcus mcbain
09-24-2002, 05:11 PM
Remember to thank CMRA staff and volunteers during the party. It has been a long season, and without them, we don't race. There is little reward for many of these people except the smiles and thank you's when we let them know we appreciate their efforts.

Marcus

marcus mcbain
09-24-2002, 05:11 PM
Remember to thank CMRA staff and volunteers during the party. It has been a long season, and without them, we don't race. There is little reward for many of these people except the smiles and thank you's when we let them know we appreciate their efforts.

Marcus

Norm McDonald
09-25-2002, 10:10 AM
Gee Brooks we thought you were having this party for Sam's twins it's there 2nd birthday what a party for them. Thanks to you and Steve. Norm

Norm McDonald
09-25-2002, 10:10 AM
Gee Brooks we thought you were having this party for Sam's twins it's there 2nd birthday what a party for them. Thanks to you and Steve. Norm

nee nee
09-25-2002, 12:42 PM
.......had to also add it is my birthday too....on Oct. 11th, I pledge to do the whole 2hr endurance by myself....(I turn 30) since I'm getting old now, that outta keep me young. This is going to be cool - to have a big bash and celebrate the last race. Thanks Brooks for everything you have done this year, you are quite the organizer and I just want to let you know me and John really appreciate all your efforts with CMRA!

(in the words of Nicky) PEACE!

nee nee
09-25-2002, 12:42 PM
.......had to also add it is my birthday too....on Oct. 11th, I pledge to do the whole 2hr endurance by myself....(I turn 30) since I'm getting old now, that outta keep me young. This is going to be cool - to have a big bash and celebrate the last race. Thanks Brooks for everything you have done this year, you are quite the organizer and I just want to let you know me and John really appreciate all your efforts with CMRA!

(in the words of Nicky) PEACE!

Brooks Gremmels
09-25-2002, 05:21 PM
We have a small change of plans for the party. We hadn't thought about it getting dark earlier by the middle of October, which means the band would play a couple of hours after dark. I talked to Jack Farr, The "Ranch" owner again today. He asked if we'd forego the band so that his neighbors don't get upset. Of course I agreed.
That means we're back to burgers, beer and a stereo.
Hope that's OK, it's the best we can do.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
09-25-2002, 05:21 PM
We have a small change of plans for the party. We hadn't thought about it getting dark earlier by the middle of October, which means the band would play a couple of hours after dark. I talked to Jack Farr, The "Ranch" owner again today. He asked if we'd forego the band so that his neighbors don't get upset. Of course I agreed.
That means we're back to burgers, beer and a stereo.
Hope that's OK, it's the best we can do.
Brooks

Jack Giesecke
09-25-2002, 06:45 PM
So, Renee, in ten short years you'll be a "Crusty Old Racer"? :p Actually, I turn fifty November 1. Ouch.

Jack Giesecke
09-25-2002, 06:45 PM
So, Renee, in ten short years you'll be a "Crusty Old Racer"? :p Actually, I turn fifty November 1. Ouch.

Jeff Grant
09-25-2002, 06:58 PM
Neighboors...? At the Ranch? Where are they? Oh, the garages I guess. Oh well, no biggy. Regardless, I hear the No Homeless crew does a mean rendition of "You've Lost the Lovin' Feelin'". Now... who's up for air guitar?

Jeff Grant
09-25-2002, 06:58 PM
Neighboors...? At the Ranch? Where are they? Oh, the garages I guess. Oh well, no biggy. Regardless, I hear the No Homeless crew does a mean rendition of "You've Lost the Lovin' Feelin'". Now... who's up for air guitar?

Brooks Gremmels
09-26-2002, 07:48 AM
If you'll look over the last garage on the north side, you'll see the neighbors. In fact, Jack's new house is just a long stone's throw from the Ranch.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
09-26-2002, 07:48 AM
If you'll look over the last garage on the north side, you'll see the neighbors. In fact, Jack's new house is just a long stone's throw from the Ranch.
Brooks