PDA

View Full Version : time sheets and points

jgriffin
09-24-2002, 06:47 PM
just thought Id be the first to ask, how bout them time sheets, see if those dynamic forks made times go down? JMG

jgriffin
09-24-2002, 06:47 PM
just thought Id be the first to ask, how bout them time sheets, see if those dynamic forks made times go down? JMG

Eric Kelcher
09-25-2002, 11:51 AM
They were on the registration table Sunday morning as well as those that had not been picked up from Hallett.

Eric Kelcher
09-25-2002, 11:51 AM
They were on the registration table Sunday morning as well as those that had not been picked up from Hallett.

shane carter
09-25-2002, 12:19 PM
any word on when the points will be updated?

shane carter
09-25-2002, 12:19 PM
any word on when the points will be updated?

Bob.Dietrich
09-25-2002, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They were on the registration table Sunday morning as well as those that had not been picked up from Hallett.
</div></div>For us endurance racers that can't afford to race on Sunday should we drive back up to the track just to pickup our timesheets?

Why does the web site take so long to update?

Bob.Dietrich
09-25-2002, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They were on the registration table Sunday morning as well as those that had not been picked up from Hallett.
</div></div>For us endurance racers that can't afford to race on Sunday should we drive back up to the track just to pickup our timesheets?

Why does the web site take so long to update?

raysmith
09-25-2002, 01:37 PM
Because they dont have someone like me running their web site

raysmith
09-25-2002, 01:37 PM
Because they dont have someone like me running their web site

Brett
09-25-2002, 03:53 PM
I think I just heard someone volunteer /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Brett
09-25-2002, 03:53 PM
I think I just heard someone volunteer /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Brooks Gremmels
09-25-2002, 04:25 PM
It isn't a website issue. We began training two new people (Mark Brooke and Eric Kelcher) to run the computer system at the last Hallett race. Actually Eric started working on it earlier in the year. Eric enters the registration data and Mark enters the race results. Ususally Eric shuts the system down at the end of the races on Sunday, after first running a post-race report. It is this report that generates the a text file from the data file so that it can be posted
to our website. At TWS, Eric wasn't in the room (he was taking down air fence) when Mark and Charles were wrapping things up. Mark shut down the computer without remembering to run the poost race report. That left him without the necessary text files that are in the computer that Charles took home. Mark has asked Charles to send the file to him so that he can post the sprint results. Wheew.
Regarding the endurance results, the comedy of errors continues. Mark sent the results to Steve Breen, who formats them and posts them to our website. No one thought to tell Mark that Steve left Monday for his honeymoon in NYC. Now that Mark knows, he is posting them himself.
Believe me, after what we have gone through this season regarding timing, scoring and posting issues, we're down to the short rows.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
09-25-2002, 04:25 PM
It isn't a website issue. We began training two new people (Mark Brooke and Eric Kelcher) to run the computer system at the last Hallett race. Actually Eric started working on it earlier in the year. Eric enters the registration data and Mark enters the race results. Ususally Eric shuts the system down at the end of the races on Sunday, after first running a post-race report. It is this report that generates the a text file from the data file so that it can be posted
to our website. At TWS, Eric wasn't in the room (he was taking down air fence) when Mark and Charles were wrapping things up. Mark shut down the computer without remembering to run the poost race report. That left him without the necessary text files that are in the computer that Charles took home. Mark has asked Charles to send the file to him so that he can post the sprint results. Wheew.
Regarding the endurance results, the comedy of errors continues. Mark sent the results to Steve Breen, who formats them and posts them to our website. No one thought to tell Mark that Steve left Monday for his honeymoon in NYC. Now that Mark knows, he is posting them himself.
Believe me, after what we have gone through this season regarding timing, scoring and posting issues, we're down to the short rows.
Brooks