PDA

View Full Version : an aplogy and thanks

Eric Kelcher
06-04-2003, 03:51 PM
I messed up by posting my last comments sometimes I can release stress by just typing doesn't hurt anyone if you don't screw up and hit "enter" oops I did; souldn't have and I am sorry.
It has been a hard decsion I ma sure especailly with the uncertainity of a new timing system coming on line with unknown problems some of which have been found like sensitivity to a slow or none moving bike(tranmitter) to loop being recorderd twice (or more times).

The AMB system and the affliation with Mirage after the nightmare we expeirnced last year with them was a little under my skin and I was just working out my feelings not real to say to anyone but I did and I should not have.

I must say it takes alot of time and effort and that the effort put in by the BOD and officals has been incredile this year. From working with Pace to get a new trailer(I admit I did not think we needed one when I was hauling the stuff around and did not want a bigger trailer to deal with) to geting donors for partial purchase of the AMB system. The programmers and computer staff that is working to adapt the AMB hardware to make it work as flawlessly as the DB-com had worked in the past with the many new and unique features the system has hidding waiting to be tapped. To Nancy in the office big change there a email account that is working not overloaded with junk emails to the point it is not used anymore to having an answered phone. With the increase in riders coming from the collapse of WERA in Texas has added an extra burden on top of having many new officials, so pulling off racing this year has been hard and pulling it off as well as it has been has been comendable. I am sorry I have not been able to attend but one race this year and wish I could make it to more. I know there is and will be change and I hope that racing with the CMRA will be as great as I remember and from all indications racing is going good and no one person makes the CMRA it is 300+ racers, famalies, friends and specators.

ysr612
06-04-2003, 04:17 PM
You were one of the hardest workers in the cmra. Hope to see you around.

I sure hope the amb system works. Talking to people Paul was so smart on the dbcom sys that its operation was largely his abilities.

Barry Nichols
06-04-2003, 11:11 PM
Change is sometimes very difficult to accept, especially when it involves something you have worked very hard for or care a lot about. Thanks for the positive words.
See you at the track /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif