PDA

View Full Version : ENDURANCE RESULTS

loren swor
06-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Just wanted to give a thumbs up /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif for the endurance results. I love the way the pit stops are identified. The stats at the end are awesome. Great job to those involved.

Loren Swor
One Way to Big Air Racing #1

marcus mcbain
06-04-2003, 05:15 PM
Hey Loren,

Hope all is going well. Glad to hear you went ahead and got an 03 1000. Heard you were going good in Co.

See you at the at the races...

Marcus

Steve Breen
06-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Loren, you bought a 1K???

FWIW, regarding the stint stats at the end of the
timesheets:

1) I chose NOT to include the "out" lap (first lap in a stint) in stint Max lap calculations (since that's almost always the slow lap)

2) The sum of the stint laps don't quite add up to total laps cause I chose not to include the "in" lap for the stint. So add a lap for each stint (except the last stint) to make the numbers jive. I might change that on the next rev of software.

The next cut of software will have some nifty "overall" stats that I think would be cool to see. Any suggestions on stats please feel free to email me directly - thanks!

Van Blaylock
06-04-2003, 06:11 PM
I think you got the wrong Loren. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

marcus mcbain
06-04-2003, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Van Blaylock:
I think you got the wrong Loren. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>Dooohhhh!!! Sorry, I was thinking of Jason Swan.

Nevermind... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Marcus

loren swor
06-05-2003, 07:30 AM
Marcus: Wish I had an 03 - 1000. I'll have to stick to the 600's for a while yet.

Breeno: I agree with the way you are figuring the stats. Thanks for the hard work on this stuff, it is appreciated. Hecks someday you'll make someone a great little wife!!!

PS: You guys are killing us in the pits. I think we are going to apply for an exception so we can get a dry break fueling system to keep up with uze guys (kidding). See you at TWS.

Steve McNamara
06-05-2003, 08:06 AM
Loren,
I think you guys should go ahead and move up to MWSB. The Idiots and Team Odonnell need more competition in their class.