PDA

View Full Version : Festival of speed

Nohl Haeckel
06-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Is anyone going to the "Church of speed fest" this weekend. If so we should freshin up those CMRA stickers and represent..Good times will be had! see you there! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

marcus mcbain
06-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Yeah,

Was planning on Oak Hill, but since it has rain in the forecast, figured might as well drive an extra hour and a half and race in the rain...

Marcus

Steve Breen
06-04-2003, 08:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Marcus McBain:
Yeah,

Was planning on Oak Hill, but since it has rain in the forecast, figured might as well drive an extra hour and a half and race in the rain...

Marcus</div></div>Now Marcus, the weather man only sez 40% down der woadie! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

marcus mcbain
06-04-2003, 09:05 PM
Ok, I didn't wait the extra 10 minutes for a completely NEW weather forecast /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Englishman
06-04-2003, 10:03 PM
Me and the Buell will also be in attendance - Both of us hoping for a dry day!!!!

Mark

Steve Breen
06-04-2003, 10:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Marcus McBain:
Ok, I didn't wait the extra 10 minutes for a completely NEW weather forecast /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Boy that's no lie /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Shades of Florida ... rain every day at 3pm, clear by 3:30 ...

... are we there yet??