PDA

View Full Version : 2004 License Renewal Info

Nancy Selleck
08-07-2003, 07:08 PM
The plan at this time is for the License Renewal Forms to be mailed out to all licensed riders on the same day at the beginning of November.

The renewal deadline to retain your current competition number will be January 1, 2004. In order to guarantee keeping your current competition number, renewals must be received in the CMRA office on or before that date.

Beginning January 2, 2004 any competition numbers which have not been renewed by the deadline will become available on a first come, first serve requested basis. And this will be based on the date of arrival of license applications in the CMRA office.

Any rider who would like to change their current competition number will be able to make their request on their license renewal form and those changes will be assigned first come, first serve after the January 1st deadline.

Renewals must be submitted on the official 2004 CMRA License Application/Renewal Form and no number requests/changes will be accepted by phone, email or fax.

If you've had or will have an address change, please be sure to get me that information prior to the mailing in November.

More information will be coming in the near future. Give me a call or send me an email if you have any questions.