2) New Rider Mentoring
Lindsey Leard

3) Marketing and Avertising
Scott Hallpenny
Slade Gardner

4) Rulebook
Bryan Norton

Please send Nancy an email if you wish to volunteer. nancy@cmraracing.com

We have not yet had a chance to sort through the rider surveys. If you are missing from the above, please send Nancy an email.

Pete Martins
01-15-2004, 12:03 AM
Put me down for the “Safety Committee” ???
Thanks
Pete

CYCLE 1
01-15-2004, 09:02 PM
Nancy, please let me know what commitee you need
help on. Not real picky any one will be ok with me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Joseph Browning
01-15-2004, 11:47 PM
I don't know where sponsorship and contingency fits in here, but I've been doing a lot of that lately. presume it would be m&a but not sure. Whatever it is- I'll be happy to contribute officially.

TFox
01-18-2004, 08:21 PM
I'd like to get with Sam McDonald and get the new rider's handbook re-written. It needs to have several grammatical errors corrected, and the new rules need to be incorporated into some of the paragraphs. Call it the New Rider's Handbook committee?

GreSam
01-19-2004, 10:38 AM
I'm excited to announce that I've taken up responsibility of the Media & Promotions committee. This weekend I put together a press kit (almost completed) and will soon be working on a marketing/sponsor packet. If anyone has suggestions or useful information, please feel free to e-mail me.

dexter
01-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Greg-

I can send you the kit I have from the World Of Outlaws (open wheel sprint cars) 2002 season. There may be some useful information in there that you can use as a guideline.

Let me know if you are interested.

Steve McNamara
01-23-2004, 05:28 AM
Tommy,

Scott Dennis former CMRA President and I are currently working on the New Riders School book. We have had it on our mind for 2 years now. Thanks for your interest. Maybe we can get some assistance in other areas.

Nancy Selleck
01-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks to all who have stepped up to volunteer their time for the following committees:

1. Awards Banquet
Norm McDonald
Keith Hertell
Scott Levine
We are planning the banquet for San Antonio this year and would welcome venue suggestions from anyone who lives in/around San Antonio. Time is running out to find a location with an available date.

2. New Rider Mentoring
Lindsey Leard
Marcus McBain
Tim Haas

3. Marketing & Advertising
Greg Sampson
Slade Gardner

4. Rulebook
Bryan Norton
Blake Rudy
David Antilley

If I've left anyone off the list, please remind me.

Thanks!

David Branyon
01-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Woo-hooo! Banquet in SA this year. Yippee!

Nancy, let me know how many people we are looking at and if there is any way you can convey just how nice you want this (somewhere between Denny's and the Chicago Hilton and Towers) and I'll try to think of some options. I haven't attended the banquet so far, taking as my excuse the 4 hr (each way) drive to Dallas, so I'm not familiar with the atmosphere and surroundings that "we" are accustomed to.

Thanks,

Nancy Selleck
01-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Thanks, David. I'll contact you directly with the particulars.

Mitchel
01-29-2004, 04:02 PM
There's a nice place called the Hyatt Hill Country Resort by Sea World that would be a good option. It's a good looking place, that's easy to get to. It's relatively new also.

I'm not sure how they would like motorcycles running through their halls though...

David Branyon
01-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Yep Mitch... I thought of that or La Cantera if we really wanted to go BIG TIME. But La Cantera is probably a bit out of our league. Also, we have had company holiday parties at La Sontera or something like that, up near 281/1604 which was very nice.

Nancy Selleck
01-29-2004, 05:43 PM
So are y'all volunteering for the banquet committee?

I think we're looking for a date sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Might be hard finding something at this late date. This year we had 350+/- people. Can one of you call and check availability for that many people? Get some brochures or website where we can check it out?

Thanks!

dexter
04-14-2004, 03:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Greg Sampson:
I'm excited to announce that I've taken up responsibility of the Media & Promotions committee. This weekend I put together a press kit (almost completed) and will soon be working on a marketing/sponsor packet. If anyone has suggestions or useful information, please feel free to e-mail me. </div></div>What ever happened with the marketing/sponsor packet and press kit? Is there something that has been completed that we can all download and use to send to potential sponsors?