PDA

View Full Version : TMGP

Nancy Selleck
02-04-2004, 06:12 PM
The CMRA will be accepting TMGP licenses at all of our events this year.

TMGP members will not have to purchase a CMRA license unless they want to accumulate CMRA points. In the case of Mini Endurance Teams, all riders on the team must have a CMRA license in order for the team to get CMRA points.

TMGP riders not purchasing a CMRA license will still be required to fill out temporary license paperwork at registration. Non-CMRA members may be required to run a different competition number than what they use at TMGP events.

TMGP has provided me a complete list of the names of all 2003 licensed riders. This list will be used for verification for riders who want to purchase a CMRA license, but don't have a card from TMGP in 2003.

TMGP members, who choose not to buy a CMRA license, must be on the TMGP 2004 license list. I will receive an updated list the week before each of our events. Any TMGP rider whose name does not appear on the 2004 list, will have to buy a CMRA license.

cedestech
02-04-2004, 08:58 PM
Good show Nancy!

Thank You BOD!

Jack Giesecke
02-04-2004, 09:46 PM
You guys are the BEST!!!!! Now, I'm sure if you wanna run a big bike, you can't do it on a TMGP license, right?????? Anyway, some of my friends wanna run TMGP minis and some CMRA stuff and money is tight and THIS will help them BIG time!

I'll keep my CMRA license, though. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

anthony c smith
02-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Does it go the other way as well Nancy? If I race primarily CMRA but want to run up and race with TMGP, does my liscence recipricate?

Darnell Dorsey
02-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Yes, that would help me to get Marcus to a TMGP race.

cedestech
02-05-2004, 07:17 AM
Yes Anthony. TMGP will honor a CMRA liscense.
No points but you can race. Racers with
out borders....I love it!