PDA

View Full Version : next TMGPS race?

06-05-2003, 08:21 PM
is it in denton and when will it be?

Dirk Anderson
06-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Go to www.tmgps.8k.com (http://www.tmgps.8k.com) and there is a schedule posted.

Stuart Fulton
06-05-2003, 09:17 PM
It is July 5-6 weekend in Denton with a 3 or 4 hour endurance on Sat and sprints on Sunday. There is another Denton race in August and they are still working on the Odessa race which will also supposed to happen in August too. I think after that all of the other races are in Katy.

m novak
06-05-2003, 11:30 PM
Stuart,

What is the Denton track like? Do you have a link to it?

thanks

Mark

Jack Giesecke
06-06-2003, 05:16 AM
http://www.ntkarters.com/Track/images/trackpic2.gif

m novak
06-06-2003, 09:09 AM
Looks like fun..you sure you don't a bit of a cough Jack??? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jack Giesecke
06-06-2003, 09:15 AM
Nah, really can't. I've called my hand by applying for the vacation. Now they know I want off that weekend. I'll be more stealthy for the next one, pole the shift and find out who already has vacation scheduled. There might be a conflict again for Labor day and then I can get to feeling bad. Screwed this one up I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

m novak
06-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Oh well. Looks like you are out, Frank is out, and kelly may have some family time to keep him out.....Frank has already offered his truck to get me to the race that weekend, so we'll show up and get some points somehow. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

06-06-2003, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Mark Novak:
Oh well. Looks like you are out, Frank is out, and kelly may have some family time to keep him out.....Frank has already offered his truck to get me to the race that weekend, so we'll show up and get some points somehow. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>i might be able to fill in if possible.
i can crash just as well as tex does. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jack Giesecke
06-06-2003, 03:02 PM
Talk to Tex, up to him. I can't go. I'll still waiting on work about the big motor. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif Should be hearing from Carrillo anytime now.