PDA

View Full Version : hello Scott Millspaugh....

ChuckMcCoy
09-25-2002, 10:43 AM
Hi Scott. Saw your comments in the crash fest thread Brooks started. Glad to hear a new guy asking about help; IMHO I've gotten fairly fast in 2 full seasons and it's all because of the help I've been offered. Boy, the list of guys that helped me is sooo long - Falt, Sinclair, Gremmels, Tomlinson, Andrews, all of No Homeless... and so many others I'd be here all day remembering them all. Some guys you probably have never heard of, Espilant, bunch of guys that run with WERA, geez, even more come to mind....

The point is, as made many times since the weekend, if you want help and know how to accept it, it is readly available. My opinion is, for the first 20 or 50 races, the most important performance device is your own brain.

I'd be glad to pass on what I can if you'd like to talk. It's easy to spot me, my yellow EX500 is the one always making it to turn one last in the LWGP sprint :-(

Give me a call (214-321-9107) or an e-mail(mccoys@airmail.net) if you wanna get acquainted and talk racing with an old FNG.

Chuck McCoy
CMRA 659 Am - and damn proud of it

ChuckMcCoy
09-25-2002, 10:43 AM
Hi Scott. Saw your comments in the crash fest thread Brooks started. Glad to hear a new guy asking about help; IMHO I've gotten fairly fast in 2 full seasons and it's all because of the help I've been offered. Boy, the list of guys that helped me is sooo long - Falt, Sinclair, Gremmels, Tomlinson, Andrews, all of No Homeless... and so many others I'd be here all day remembering them all. Some guys you probably have never heard of, Espilant, bunch of guys that run with WERA, geez, even more come to mind....

The point is, as made many times since the weekend, if you want help and know how to accept it, it is readly available. My opinion is, for the first 20 or 50 races, the most important performance device is your own brain.

I'd be glad to pass on what I can if you'd like to talk. It's easy to spot me, my yellow EX500 is the one always making it to turn one last in the LWGP sprint :-(

Give me a call (214-321-9107) or an e-mail(mccoys@airmail.net) if you wanna get acquainted and talk racing with an old FNG.

Chuck McCoy
CMRA 659 Am - and damn proud of it