April 22-23 Texas World Speedway, College Station, TX

May 20-21 Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, Hallett, OK

June 10-11 MotorSport Ranch, Cresson, TX

July 1-2 Oak Hill Raceway, Henderson, TX

July 29-30 Hallett Motor Racing Circuit, Hallett, OK

August 19-20 MotorSport Ranch, Cresson, TX

September 9-10 Oak Hill Raceway, Henderson, TX

October 7-8 Texas World Speedway, College Station, TX

One additional event may be added at a later date.

For more information, visit www.cmraracing.com (http://www.cmraracing.com) or call 817-377-1599.

David Branyon
09-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Great to get this info so early. Thanks!!!

David Milner
09-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Excellent, thanks Bill

Would be nice if the USGPRU was invited back next year. Let's make sure they enjoy their trip this year.

David

binskies
09-27-2005, 09:59 PM
MSR Houston maybe???????? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Milner
09-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Oh, that would be SWEET

rusty_27
10-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Has anyone ran the new track in La yet?I'm planning to be there but wanted to know some feed back from some other racers.

Rich Desmond
10-03-2005, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jermal Trammel:
Has anyone ran the new track in La yet?I'm planning to be there but wanted to know some feed back from some other racers. </div></div>I was there back in '01. Kind of a dull track, a little better than the short course at TWS but not much. At the time it was also dangerous and had a horrible hot pit layout, but those issues have apparently been fixed. Wonderful people running it though, they bent over backwards for us.

rusty_27
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
dull and track doesn't sound good in the same sentence /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

durrada
10-04-2005, 02:21 PM
MSR Houston would be great!

According to their site, Hurricane Rita delayed things a bit, but they claim the track surface will be laid down by the end of this week.

I am supposed to head down there and check on garages and membership stuff. Will let everyone know what I find out.

David

lowfat_bry
10-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Hey DD are you sure the F3 of yours is going to make it?? Like I said new season deserves a new bike.

[edit for the poor F3]

durrada
10-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Bastage!! Lol! It is an F4, though.

It'll make it. Don't be too surprised to see me show up with some new equipment, though. We'll see... finances and all /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jack Giesecke
10-04-2005, 08:02 PM
I found NPR great! It's flat of course, absolutely NO elevation changes. But it flows very well, has a little technical stuff in the back, great little high speed chicane or two. And, the asphalt is absolutely STICKY! I could get my TZ125 over until it was off the tread before it'd slide! You can RAIL there. It's easy to grab a rhythm there, the flow is so good.

There, is that a little more up beat than Rich? my glass is usually half full. I guess Rich's is half empty? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Rich Desmond
10-04-2005, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jack Giesecke:
...There, is that a little more up beat than Rich? my glass is usually half full. I guess Rich's is half empty? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>That's right Jack, I'm just a bitter old man. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Seriously, it's not like the track is awful or anything, it's just not quite as fun or challenging as the other tracks we go to.
NPR does bring back a lot of good memories though, '01 was a fun year.