PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Scoring - Help Wanted

Derek Delpero
11-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Looking for a couple people that are interested in learning how electronic scoring works. Ideally looking for people who can dedicate their entire weekend to the task.

Interested? Email me - derek@cmraracing.com

My last day will be Sunday, Oct. 8, 2006. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Derek Delpero
11-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Looking for a couple people that are interested in learning how electronic scoring works. Ideally looking for people who can dedicate their entire weekend to the task.

Interested? Email me - derek@cmraracing.com

My last day will be Sunday, Oct. 8, 2006. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Tony Wang
11-23-2005, 10:01 AM
So Derek, does this mean you're going to race more?

Tony Wang
11-23-2005, 10:01 AM
So Derek, does this mean you're going to race more?

Nancy Selleck
11-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Not if we can't find someone interested in training on the scoring equipment! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nancy Selleck
11-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Not if we can't find someone interested in training on the scoring equipment! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Derek Delpero
11-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Tony, I might race more. Mostly just need a break from the race track. At least I can plan ahead and I'm not waiting until the last minute to look for help. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Seriously though, the sooner I can start training someone, the easier the transition will be. The over all goal is to NOT leave the club in a situation where e-scoring is mess. The best way I can think to avoid that is to train some one before I leave.

And we are looking for more than 1 person.

Derek

Derek Delpero
11-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Tony, I might race more. Mostly just need a break from the race track. At least I can plan ahead and I'm not waiting until the last minute to look for help. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Seriously though, the sooner I can start training someone, the easier the transition will be. The over all goal is to NOT leave the club in a situation where e-scoring is mess. The best way I can think to avoid that is to train some one before I leave.

And we are looking for more than 1 person.

Derek

Jason Keene
11-23-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm interested... I'll shoot you a line...

Jason Keene
11-23-2005, 03:45 PM
I'm interested... I'll shoot you a line...

David Milner
11-24-2005, 07:57 PM
When Jason asked if I could come out and play, I was thinking about riding, not scoring /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Let's talk, if it all works out, you've got your second body.

David

David Milner
11-24-2005, 07:57 PM
When Jason asked if I could come out and play, I was thinking about riding, not scoring /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Let's talk, if it all works out, you've got your second body.

David

Jason Keene
11-24-2005, 10:50 PM
I was really referring to you bringing your BB gun...

I'm still mad at the kid down the street /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jason Keene
11-24-2005, 10:50 PM
I was really referring to you bringing your BB gun...

I'm still mad at the kid down the street /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

David Milner
11-24-2005, 11:56 PM
sorry, don't have a BB gun.

got your choice of .22, 12 ga, 16 ga, or 270

I could get my hands on a .410 double barrel derringer if you have the need

David Milner
11-24-2005, 11:56 PM
sorry, don't have a BB gun.

got your choice of .22, 12 ga, 16 ga, or 270

I could get my hands on a .410 double barrel derringer if you have the need

burner42
11-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey Derrick, I hope your not giving up your position because of all my "complaining/ball busting" this season? Trust me next season will be better, I will be mid to back pack and will most likely not give a crap about my overall position! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Seriously though, as much as I complained and recommended better ways to score, I truly believe you and the CMRA did a fantastic job! I hope your successor is as thorough and fast as you were/are... Keene? Milner? You guys know my bike and number right? :p
Myles

burner42
11-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey Derrick, I hope your not giving up your position because of all my "complaining/ball busting" this season? Trust me next season will be better, I will be mid to back pack and will most likely not give a crap about my overall position! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Seriously though, as much as I complained and recommended better ways to score, I truly believe you and the CMRA did a fantastic job! I hope your successor is as thorough and fast as you were/are... Keene? Milner? You guys know my bike and number right? :p
Myles

Derek Delpero
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
I really need some one to step up and commit to helping out by the first race.

Anyone who is interested should contact me by email: derek@cmraracing.com

Thanks!

Derek Delpero
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
I really need some one to step up and commit to helping out by the first race.

Anyone who is interested should contact me by email: derek@cmraracing.com

Thanks!