PDA

View Full Version : 2006 CMRA Souvenir Program Advertising

Bill Syfan
11-22-2005, 04:48 PM
The CMRA is producing a souvenir program/magazine that will be available throughout the 2006 race season to spectators, racers, bike shops, etc. The editorial is almost done, so we just need to lock in the advertising. The ads are inexpensive, about the same as for the CMRA rulebook.

The publication itself will be a 40-page color program covering the 2005 CMRA championship season. We will be printing over 2,000 copies on the first run in full color, full bleed on gloss stock in an 8 1/4" x 10 3/4" magazine format. It will be an attractive piece with 2005 CMRA series results, technical articles, interviews with champions and lots of candid and action photos. The plan is for them to be available by the first CMRA race of 2006 in February.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in advertising their products or services (need not be motorcycle-related) in the 2006 CMRA souvenir program, pass along this info.

Ad Size / Rate

Half Page Black & White $200
Half Page Color $330
Full Page Black & White $350
Full Page Color $500
Front or Back Inside Covers $750
Back Cover $1,000

Contact me right away to reserve space for your ad. The deadline for receiving ads is Friday, January 13th, 2006. Payment is due once the ads are published and invoiced.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to reserve a space. Phone 817-two four four-8552 or e-mail contingency (at) cmraracing.com.

Bill Syfan
11-22-2005, 04:48 PM
The CMRA is producing a souvenir program/magazine that will be available throughout the 2006 race season to spectators, racers, bike shops, etc. The editorial is almost done, so we just need to lock in the advertising. The ads are inexpensive, about the same as for the CMRA rulebook.

The publication itself will be a 40-page color program covering the 2005 CMRA championship season. We will be printing over 2,000 copies on the first run in full color, full bleed on gloss stock in an 8 1/4" x 10 3/4" magazine format. It will be an attractive piece with 2005 CMRA series results, technical articles, interviews with champions and lots of candid and action photos. The plan is for them to be available by the first CMRA race of 2006 in February.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in advertising their products or services (need not be motorcycle-related) in the 2006 CMRA souvenir program, pass along this info.

Ad Size / Rate

Half Page Black & White $200
Half Page Color $330
Full Page Black & White $350
Full Page Color $500
Front or Back Inside Covers $750
Back Cover $1,000

Contact me right away to reserve space for your ad. The deadline for receiving ads is Friday, January 13th, 2006. Payment is due once the ads are published and invoiced.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to reserve a space. Phone 817-two four four-8552 or e-mail contingency (at) cmraracing.com.

Igal
11-22-2005, 05:09 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet!!

Igal
11-22-2005, 05:09 PM
sweeeeeeeeeet!!

Jason Keene
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Igal Askeroglu #670:
sweeeeeeeeeet!! </div></div>I think you mis-understood Igal; By program, he meant magazine...

Not a means of reclaiming lost items from previous crashes...

That's not the type of souvenir he was referring to...

However; I do have some of your crashed parts, if you really need them you can have them back. :p

Jason Keene
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Igal Askeroglu #670:
sweeeeeeeeeet!! </div></div>I think you mis-understood Igal; By program, he meant magazine...

Not a means of reclaiming lost items from previous crashes...

That's not the type of souvenir he was referring to...

However; I do have some of your crashed parts, if you really need them you can have them back. :p

Norm McDonald
11-22-2005, 06:13 PM
This is going to be a 1st class Magazine like the 1 Shan does for the Trails. the CMRA is the only Road Race club to have a Publication like this. It should help to get you sponsors. Norm

Norm McDonald
11-22-2005, 06:13 PM
This is going to be a 1st class Magazine like the 1 Shan does for the Trails. the CMRA is the only Road Race club to have a Publication like this. It should help to get you sponsors. Norm

Mr8ones
12-03-2005, 09:10 PM
greatly appericated. Hope it works out good so we have it in '06 as well

Mr8ones
12-03-2005, 09:10 PM
greatly appericated. Hope it works out good so we have it in '06 as well