PDA

View Full Version : Trophies & Purse Checks

Nancy Selleck
03-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Please remember to pick up your trophies and purse checks before you leave the track. Trophies are available from Roxana Nichols in the Merchandise / Cornerworking area. Purse checks are available from Alan Etheredge in Registration.

After the race this past weekend, I am having to mail out over 40 checks to folks who did not come by Registration to pick them up. Checks not picked up at the track will no longer be mailed after each race. They’ll be available in Registration at the following race only. Checks not picked up at that race will be donated to the CMRA Rider Safety Fund.

If you're not sure which classes pay purses or to what place, the Purse Payout Info sheet is on the Forms page.

Thanks for your help with this.

Nancy Selleck
03-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Please remember to pick up your trophies and purse checks before you leave the track. Trophies are available from Roxana Nichols in the Merchandise / Cornerworking area. Purse checks are available from Alan Etheredge in Registration.

After the race this past weekend, I am having to mail out over 40 checks to folks who did not come by Registration to pick them up. Checks not picked up at the track will no longer be mailed after each race. They’ll be available in Registration at the following race only. Checks not picked up at that race will be donated to the CMRA Rider Safety Fund.

If you're not sure which classes pay purses or to what place, the Purse Payout Info sheet is on the Forms page.

Thanks for your help with this.

Alan Etheredge
03-29-2006, 08:35 PM
We're making some procedure changes to hopefully help me get checks ready faster - thanks (and contgratulations) to all who patiently waited in registration Sunday at MSR.

During the day we should have your checks ready about 40 minutes after results are posted for each race, barring protest (that's 10 minutes after the end of the protest period).

On Sunday late, if I'm not in registration, look for me packing my white fiberglass "egg" RV trailer, parked in the 'staff trailer compound' and I'll have the checks there.

Thanks again for your understanding - I really like giving money out!

Alan Etheredge
03-29-2006, 08:35 PM
We're making some procedure changes to hopefully help me get checks ready faster - thanks (and contgratulations) to all who patiently waited in registration Sunday at MSR.

During the day we should have your checks ready about 40 minutes after results are posted for each race, barring protest (that's 10 minutes after the end of the protest period).

On Sunday late, if I'm not in registration, look for me packing my white fiberglass "egg" RV trailer, parked in the 'staff trailer compound' and I'll have the checks there.

Thanks again for your understanding - I really like giving money out!