PDA

View Full Version : Newest Board Member

Nancy Selleck
05-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Please welcome Frank Newman as our newest member of the Board of Directors.

The Board of Directors had a meeting this past weekend and elected Frank to fill the vacant seat on the board. Frank will sit on the board until the end of the year, finishing out the remaining months of Steve Breen's term. Frank is eligible to run again for the Board of Directors later this year.

The Board of Directors sincerely thank all 10 people who stepped up to volunteer to serve on the board. All 10 were well qualified which made the choice all that more difficult. Hopefully they will consider running again during the general election later this year.

Congratulations Frank!

Nancy Selleck
05-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Please welcome Frank Newman as our newest member of the Board of Directors.

The Board of Directors had a meeting this past weekend and elected Frank to fill the vacant seat on the board. Frank will sit on the board until the end of the year, finishing out the remaining months of Steve Breen's term. Frank is eligible to run again for the Board of Directors later this year.

The Board of Directors sincerely thank all 10 people who stepped up to volunteer to serve on the board. All 10 were well qualified which made the choice all that more difficult. Hopefully they will consider running again during the general election later this year.

Congratulations Frank!

Jason Keene
05-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Glad to hear it...

Thanx Frank and to the rest of the folks who volunteered...

Jason Keene
05-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Glad to hear it...

Thanx Frank and to the rest of the folks who volunteered...

Sonny
05-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Grumby for BOD, great news. Congrats.

Lets see what I can predict:
- Now he'll get to stay novice forever.
- Weeble will always start at back of grid per BOD executive directive.
- L/W twins is now the premier class

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sonny
05-09-2006, 11:31 AM

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Frank Newman
05-09-2006, 11:48 AM
All that plus Formula57! I'll do my best folks. You deserve it.

Frank Newman
05-09-2006, 11:48 AM
All that plus Formula57! I'll do my best folks. You deserve it.

Linz Leard
05-09-2006, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Sonny Thandassery:

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>Frank has agreed to enter the "no crash" zone, too.

Indeed, thank you to ALL those who put their name in the hat for consideration. This was not an easy or a quick decision. I personally look forward to seeing those who applied for the open spot on the ballot for the permanent spots at year's end! Once again, many thanks!

Linz Leard
05-09-2006, 12:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Sonny Thandassery:

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>Frank has agreed to enter the "no crash" zone, too.

Indeed, thank you to ALL those who put their name in the hat for consideration. This was not an easy or a quick decision. I personally look forward to seeing those who applied for the open spot on the ballot for the permanent spots at year's end! Once again, many thanks!

Igal
05-09-2006, 01:30 PM
glad to see you on the board NEWMAN.

does this mean you are going to take Little Bend out of MSR?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Igal
05-09-2006, 01:30 PM
glad to see you on the board NEWMAN.

does this mean you are going to take Little Bend out of MSR?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jeff Duke
05-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Congratulations Frank! The CMRA is lucky to have you. That really was a strong group of candidates... kudos and best of luck to all of them as well!

Jeff Duke
05-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Congratulations Frank! The CMRA is lucky to have you. That really was a strong group of candidates... kudos and best of luck to all of them as well!

David Hirsch
05-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Congrats Frank, I am just not sure about that attorney thing /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

David Hirsch
05-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Congrats Frank, I am just not sure about that attorney thing /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

David Branyon
05-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Congrats Frank. Do us right! And thanks for your willingness to serve!

David Branyon
05-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Congrats Frank. Do us right! And thanks for your willingness to serve!

Harry Tomlinson
05-10-2006, 07:13 AM
The BOD really appreciates all of the members who chose to throw their hat into the ring. Unfortunately, there was only one vacant seat.

We want remind all members that this year there will be several BOD seats opening up and we want to encourage ALL members to consider running.

It requires no special skills, just a desire to keep the CMRA at the forefront of the club racing scene.

I can tell you that it is a great experience that will benefit any and all members.

Harry Tomlinson

Harry Tomlinson
05-10-2006, 07:13 AM
The BOD really appreciates all of the members who chose to throw their hat into the ring. Unfortunately, there was only one vacant seat.

We want remind all members that this year there will be several BOD seats opening up and we want to encourage ALL members to consider running.

It requires no special skills, just a desire to keep the CMRA at the forefront of the club racing scene.

I can tell you that it is a great experience that will benefit any and all members.

Harry Tomlinson

Tim Haas
05-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Congrats, Frank. You are a great addition to the BOD.

Tim Haas
05-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Congrats, Frank. You are a great addition to the BOD.

Brad Thomas
05-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Protect your ears they may get chewed off. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p

Thanks to all those who have served our club over the years. Your hard work along side a terrific CMRA staff has brought us many years of great racing. I look forward to a bright future for our club.

Brad Thomas
05-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Protect your ears they may get chewed off. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p

Thanks to all those who have served our club over the years. Your hard work along side a terrific CMRA staff has brought us many years of great racing. I look forward to a bright future for our club.

Cathy Page
05-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Congratulations "NEWMAN"! I mean, Mister NEWMAN, ohh, I mean Mister NEWMAN Sir!

Make us proud ext 1.

Cathy Page
05-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Congratulations "NEWMAN"! I mean, Mister NEWMAN, ohh, I mean Mister NEWMAN Sir!

Make us proud ext 1.