PDA

View Full Version : License Cards

Nancy Selleck
05-15-2006, 09:39 AM
Anyone who has not yet received their permanent license card (there are only @ 20 of you), please be patient. I had to send the card machine to California for repairs last week, so it may be another couple of weeks before you receive your card.

If you need proof of licensing before you receive it, please call or email me at the office and I'll put together a confirmation letter for you. For example, if you are planning to race with another organization or trying to get a racer discount from a vendor, you'll need a confirmation letter. You don't need a confirmation letter to race with the CMRA. We already know that you're licensed with us.

Nancy Selleck
05-15-2006, 09:39 AM
Anyone who has not yet received their permanent license card (there are only @ 20 of you), please be patient. I had to send the card machine to California for repairs last week, so it may be another couple of weeks before you receive your card.

If you need proof of licensing before you receive it, please call or email me at the office and I'll put together a confirmation letter for you. For example, if you are planning to race with another organization or trying to get a racer discount from a vendor, you'll need a confirmation letter. You don't need a confirmation letter to race with the CMRA. We already know that you're licensed with us.

Cathy Page
05-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Nancy

My name is Cathy Whie. I am a new racer. Can you verify my NOVICE status at Hallett? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Cathy Page
05-16-2006, 09:45 AM
Nancy

My name is Cathy Whie. I am a new racer. Can you verify my NOVICE status at Hallett? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Norm McDonald
05-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Cathy: I think you've been flying upside down to much thats why you still have a yellow shirt and a white number plate.See you at Hallett.

Norm McDonald
05-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Cathy: I think you've been flying upside down to much thats why you still have a yellow shirt and a white number plate.See you at Hallett.

Cathy Page
05-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Whoa, wait a sec. Y'all must have me confused with that "other" Cathy White", the fast one with the nice smile.

Really Miss Nancy, can I have my yella' plates? Oh and can I have my lucky number too? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Cathy Page
05-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Whoa, wait a sec. Y'all must have me confused with that "other" Cathy White", the fast one with the nice smile.

Really Miss Nancy, can I have my yella' plates? Oh and can I have my lucky number too? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Nancy Selleck
05-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Here is the list of folks who have not been sent their license card. All others have been sent.

ROGER ALBERT
THOMAS ANDERSON
JODY AUGUSTINE
JAMES BEEDLE
JASON BENOUARED
ROBERT COGAN
FREDDIE CORLEY JR.
SCOTT FOSTER
LANCE JONES
DANNY KELSEY
PHILLIP LAWLIS
KRISTIPHER LILLEGARD
THOMAS MAGNUS
DWAYNE MAY
MARCUS MC BAIN
KURT MILLER
ERIC MONUS
ROGER MURRAY
ZACHARY ORMSBY
JAMES RISPOLI
DANIEL RUSERT
MICAH SHOEMAKER
GARY WELBORN
JOHN WEST
GREG WILLIAMS

Nancy Selleck
05-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Here is the list of folks who have not been sent their license card. All others have been sent.

ROGER ALBERT
THOMAS ANDERSON
JODY AUGUSTINE
JAMES BEEDLE
JASON BENOUARED
ROBERT COGAN
FREDDIE CORLEY JR.
SCOTT FOSTER
LANCE JONES
DANNY KELSEY
PHILLIP LAWLIS
KRISTIPHER LILLEGARD
THOMAS MAGNUS
DWAYNE MAY
MARCUS MC BAIN
KURT MILLER
ERIC MONUS
ROGER MURRAY
ZACHARY ORMSBY
JAMES RISPOLI
DANIEL RUSERT
MICAH SHOEMAKER
GARY WELBORN
JOHN WEST
GREG WILLIAMS

Nancy Selleck
05-17-2006, 12:50 PM
If your name is on the list, you DO NOT need to call me. I know that you haven't received your license card. As soon as the machine comes back from California, I'll make your card and mail it to you.

I'm simply providing the list of names so that you're aware that isn't lost in the mail.

Nancy Selleck
05-17-2006, 12:50 PM
If your name is on the list, you DO NOT need to call me. I know that you haven't received your license card. As soon as the machine comes back from California, I'll make your card and mail it to you.

I'm simply providing the list of names so that you're aware that isn't lost in the mail.

Nancy Selleck
05-30-2006, 02:16 PM
The machine is back and all licenses (except 3) are in the mail.

The three licenses that have not been mailed belong to CMRA members who owe the club money, for one reason or another. Pay up and I'll put them in the mail. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nancy Selleck
05-30-2006, 02:16 PM
The machine is back and all licenses (except 3) are in the mail.

The three licenses that have not been mailed belong to CMRA members who owe the club money, for one reason or another. Pay up and I'll put them in the mail. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif