PDA

View Full Version : MSR Info

Nancy Selleck
05-26-2006, 03:22 PM
The schedule for MSR has been posted.

Pre-entries close at midnight on Friday, June 2nd.

Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it. Pre-entries are accepted as COMPLETED entries, not partially completed entries.

Nancy Selleck
05-26-2006, 03:22 PM
The schedule for MSR has been posted.

Pre-entries close at midnight on Friday, June 2nd.

Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it. Pre-entries are accepted as COMPLETED entries, not partially completed entries.

Troy Green
05-26-2006, 05:19 PM
"Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it.
"

Just one more reason NOT to pre-enter /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Troy

Troy Green
05-26-2006, 05:19 PM
"Reminder: if you do not list a transponder number on your pre-entry, I'll assume that you're wanting to rent one. I'll charge your card the $40 and assign you a rental transponder. There are no refunds later if you have one but forgot to list it.
"

Just one more reason NOT to pre-enter /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Troy

Nancy Selleck
05-26-2006, 06:47 PM
And the other reasons NOT to pre-enter? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Nancy Selleck
05-26-2006, 06:47 PM
And the other reasons NOT to pre-enter? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Tim Chason
05-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Nancy I will pre enter for all the races if you will let me!

Tim Chason
05-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Nancy I will pre enter for all the races if you will let me!

Nancy Selleck
05-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Anyone can pre-enter for any race weekend at any time, as long as it arrives before the deadline.

Tim, get a pre-entry form, write Season Entry on the top and fax it in. I'll make copies and put them in all of the upcoming race weekend file folders.

Nancy Selleck
05-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Anyone can pre-enter for any race weekend at any time, as long as it arrives before the deadline.

Tim, get a pre-entry form, write Season Entry on the top and fax it in. I'll make copies and put them in all of the upcoming race weekend file folders.

Tim Chason
05-27-2006, 09:22 PM
SWEET!

Tim Chason
05-27-2006, 09:22 PM
SWEET!

Nancy Selleck
05-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Just remember that if you won't be able to make one of the race weekends that you're pre-entered for, in order to receive a refund, you must cancel in writing before the deadline.

The cancellation policy/procedure info is available in the rulebook and on the Forms page of the website.

Nancy Selleck
05-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Just remember that if you won't be able to make one of the race weekends that you're pre-entered for, in order to receive a refund, you must cancel in writing before the deadline.

The cancellation policy/procedure info is available in the rulebook and on the Forms page of the website.

Chris Fields
06-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Speaking of transponders. We need a new bracket. Last time we needed a bracket they were sold out. Will there be brackets available for this race, or do I need to rig up something?

Chris Fields
06-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Speaking of transponders. We need a new bracket. Last time we needed a bracket they were sold out. Will there be brackets available for this race, or do I need to rig up something?

Nancy Selleck
06-02-2006, 09:38 AM
We have plenty. No problem.

Nancy Selleck
06-02-2006, 09:38 AM
We have plenty. No problem.