PDA

View Full Version : Board of Director Nominees

Nancy Selleck
06-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Nominations for the 2007-2008 Board of Directors are open. The seats occupied by current Directors, Norm McDonald, Chris Rankin, and Frank Newman are open for election.

The nomination forms were mailed out to everyone in the last (June) issue of the newsletter. The postmark deadline for nominations is August 15th. Nominee must be a CMRA member in good standing.

Nominees so far:

Jeff Duke
Brooks Gremmels
John O'Donnell

Nancy Selleck
06-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Nominations for the 2007-2008 Board of Directors are open. The seats occupied by current Directors, Norm McDonald, Chris Rankin, and Frank Newman are open for election.

The nomination forms were mailed out to everyone in the last (June) issue of the newsletter. The postmark deadline for nominations is August 15th. Nominee must be a CMRA member in good standing.

Nominees so far:

Jeff Duke
Brooks Gremmels
John O'Donnell

Christopher Corder
07-03-2006, 01:20 PM
Clarify something for me please. Does this mean that Norm, Chris, and Frank WONT be on the board next year (like the resigned)? OR that they have to be renominated and elected?

Christopher Corder
07-03-2006, 01:20 PM
Clarify something for me please. Does this mean that Norm, Chris, and Frank WONT be on the board next year (like the resigned)? OR that they have to be renominated and elected?

Linz Leard
07-03-2006, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by christophercorder325:
Clarify something for me please. Does this mean that Norm, Chris, and Frank WONT be on the board next year (like the resigned)? OR that they have to be renominated and elected? </div></div>The latter. The term for Norm, Chris and Frank expires at the end of 2006. Should they want to serve on the BoD again next term, they'll have to be nominated and accept that nomination to be placed on the ballot for a two-year term beginning in 2007.

Linz Leard
07-03-2006, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by christophercorder325:
Clarify something for me please. Does this mean that Norm, Chris, and Frank WONT be on the board next year (like the resigned)? OR that they have to be renominated and elected? </div></div>The latter. The term for Norm, Chris and Frank expires at the end of 2006. Should they want to serve on the BoD again next term, they'll have to be nominated and accept that nomination to be placed on the ballot for a two-year term beginning in 2007.

Christopher Corder
07-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks Linz.

Christopher Corder
07-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks Linz.

Nancy Selleck
07-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Per the bylaws, no one can serve more than two consecutive 2-year terms. This is Norm's second 2-year term and therefore can't run again at this time.

Chris and Frank are eligible to run again though.

Nancy Selleck
07-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Per the bylaws, no one can serve more than two consecutive 2-year terms. This is Norm's second 2-year term and therefore can't run again at this time.

Chris and Frank are eligible to run again though.

Nancy Selleck
07-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Sorry, my mistake. Norm has informed me that this is only his first 2-year term, but he will not be seeking re-election at this time.

Nancy Selleck
07-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Sorry, my mistake. Norm has informed me that this is only his first 2-year term, but he will not be seeking re-election at this time.

Nancy Selleck
07-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Marcus McBain & Frank Newman have been added to the list of nominees.

Nancy Selleck
07-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Marcus McBain & Frank Newman have been added to the list of nominees.

Nancy Selleck
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Just a reminder that nominations for the Board close next Tuesday, August 15th.

Nancy Selleck
08-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Just a reminder that nominations for the Board close next Tuesday, August 15th.

Nancy Selleck
08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
The nomination period is over and following is a list of the nominees who have accepted and will be on the ballot:

Pierson Callahan
Marcus McBain
Frank Newman
John O'Donnell

The ballots will be mailed out to everyone in the next issue of the Inside Line. The ballots will be stamped and addressed and must be postmarked on or before October 31st. Only CMRA members in good standing are eligible to vote in the election. (An example of members not in good standing would be those owing the club money)

Please let me know asap if your mailing address has changed.

Nancy Selleck
08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
The nomination period is over and following is a list of the nominees who have accepted and will be on the ballot:

Pierson Callahan
Marcus McBain
Frank Newman
John O'Donnell

The ballots will be mailed out to everyone in the next issue of the Inside Line. The ballots will be stamped and addressed and must be postmarked on or before October 31st. Only CMRA members in good standing are eligible to vote in the election. (An example of members not in good standing would be those owing the club money)

Please let me know asap if your mailing address has changed.