PDA

View Full Version : Hallett Info

Nancy Selleck
07-10-2006, 09:53 AM
The schedule for Hallett has been posted.

Friday is a Hallett Track Day. You'll need to contact Scott Stephens at Hallett for information and to register. Contact info can be found by clicking on "More Info" on the Tracks page.

There will be a CMRA Rider's School on Friday also. No pre-registration is required. Gates open Friday at 7, school registration is at 8 and the classroom begins at 9.

Pre-entries close at midnight on Friday, July 21st.

Nancy Selleck
07-10-2006, 09:53 AM
The schedule for Hallett has been posted.

Friday is a Hallett Track Day. You'll need to contact Scott Stephens at Hallett for information and to register. Contact info can be found by clicking on "More Info" on the Tracks page.

There will be a CMRA Rider's School on Friday also. No pre-registration is required. Gates open Friday at 7, school registration is at 8 and the classroom begins at 9.

Pre-entries close at midnight on Friday, July 21st.

Nancy Selleck
07-13-2006, 07:07 AM
The big bike endurance race will be a 4-hour.

Nancy Selleck
07-13-2006, 07:07 AM
The big bike endurance race will be a 4-hour.

Ronnie Lunsford
07-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Then why was it on the schedule up to this point as a 5 hour ?

I cry foul ?

Ronnie Lunsford
07-13-2006, 09:21 AM
Then why was it on the schedule up to this point as a 5 hour ?

I cry foul ?

Nancy Selleck
07-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Because apparently it has been listed differently on different published schedules.

On the website Schedule page it's been a 5-hour. On the print version on the same page, it's been a 4-hour. In Walter's notes from the beginning of the year, it's been a 4-hour.

Unfortunately, the website has had a typo since the beginning of the year that hasn't been caught until right now.

Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Nancy Selleck
07-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Because apparently it has been listed differently on different published schedules.

On the website Schedule page it's been a 5-hour. On the print version on the same page, it's been a 4-hour. In Walter's notes from the beginning of the year, it's been a 4-hour.

Unfortunately, the website has had a typo since the beginning of the year that hasn't been caught until right now.

Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Troy Green
07-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey Ronnie,

We in the Rat camp aren't overly thrilled with the recent change/clarification either.
4 Hour races at the small tracks mean only 3 out of 4 riders get to ride. Worse yet then the 3 riders have to split the costs, so a 4 hour costs each actual rider more than a 5 hour race. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Do me a favor tell Abbott to stay home so I can take the weekend off from riding and paying! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Also was that the correct STStand spacer for your Ducati? I'll bring more spares to Hallett.

TG

Troy Green
07-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey Ronnie,

We in the Rat camp aren't overly thrilled with the recent change/clarification either.
4 Hour races at the small tracks mean only 3 out of 4 riders get to ride. Worse yet then the 3 riders have to split the costs, so a 4 hour costs each actual rider more than a 5 hour race. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Do me a favor tell Abbott to stay home so I can take the weekend off from riding and paying! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Also was that the correct STStand spacer for your Ducati? I'll bring more spares to Hallett.

TG

Ronnie Lunsford
07-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Yes, Troy thanks for getting me fixed up on the stand parts.

At this point, it's looking like Rusty will probably be staying at home, as the arrival date of their baby has been moved up to the 1st.

But if you promise to stay home and save money, I'll get Greg to stay home as well, and it will save me listening to 20 hours on the road of crying about spending so much travel time for so little seat time.

Ronnie Lunsford
07-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Yes, Troy thanks for getting me fixed up on the stand parts.

At this point, it's looking like Rusty will probably be staying at home, as the arrival date of their baby has been moved up to the 1st.

But if you promise to stay home and save money, I'll get Greg to stay home as well, and it will save me listening to 20 hours on the road of crying about spending so much travel time for so little seat time.

Troy Green
07-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Well Congrats to Rusty, I didn't realize it was getting so close.

I will talk to the team, I will say I can't stay home...as we don't have the giant traveling circus of pit help that you guys have, but I'm plenty happy with running the fuel can and changing tires. Also Greg Wanless cooks some mean Filet's on the Grill and his pool is nice after a day at the track..can't miss that, it's the only good part of going to Hallett /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Biggest problem for the Rats is all those pesky A Superstock teams, we have a little more In-Class competion than you guys, not that In-Class means they are CLASSY! LOL

I'll let you know if the team will let me leave my leathers at home ASAP, no Abbott or Green would make it a fun race to watch! And of course save you 20 hours traveling with Greg /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You going out to the MotoGP again this year?

Troy Green
07-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Well Congrats to Rusty, I didn't realize it was getting so close.

I will talk to the team, I will say I can't stay home...as we don't have the giant traveling circus of pit help that you guys have, but I'm plenty happy with running the fuel can and changing tires. Also Greg Wanless cooks some mean Filet's on the Grill and his pool is nice after a day at the track..can't miss that, it's the only good part of going to Hallett /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Biggest problem for the Rats is all those pesky A Superstock teams, we have a little more In-Class competion than you guys, not that In-Class means they are CLASSY! LOL

I'll let you know if the team will let me leave my leathers at home ASAP, no Abbott or Green would make it a fun race to watch! And of course save you 20 hours traveling with Greg /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You going out to the MotoGP again this year?

Ronnie Lunsford
07-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately no Moto GP for me, I have to save my time and money for that 20 hours on the road for a 4 hour race.

I know I'm pissing, moaning, and crying all at the same time.

Ronnie Lunsford
07-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately no Moto GP for me, I have to save my time and money for that 20 hours on the road for a 4 hour race.

I know I'm pissing, moaning, and crying all at the same time.

SAM ROMEO
07-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Troy
I have a better idea, why don't you and Greg Abbott both stay home. That ought to make things real interesting in the last 15 minutes or so.
Corky and I may have to get into the beer cooler earlier than usual.

SAM ROMEO
07-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Troy
I have a better idea, why don't you and Greg Abbott both stay home. That ought to make things real interesting in the last 15 minutes or so.
Corky and I may have to get into the beer cooler earlier than usual.