PDA

View Full Version : Transponders Not Returned After Hallett

Nancy Selleck
08-01-2006, 05:34 PM
There were three transponders not returned at the end of the day on Sunday at Hallett.

I have already heard from one of the riders and the transponder is on its way back to Walter.

I need to hear from the other two by tomorrow morning or I will have to charge your credit cards. Sorry /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Nancy Selleck
08-01-2006, 05:34 PM
There were three transponders not returned at the end of the day on Sunday at Hallett.

I have already heard from one of the riders and the transponder is on its way back to Walter.

I need to hear from the other two by tomorrow morning or I will have to charge your credit cards. Sorry /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

cossatot
08-03-2006, 03:34 PM
I was told my transponder was turned in after I wrecked and went to the hospital....is that right? Bike # 870

cossatot
08-03-2006, 03:34 PM
I was told my transponder was turned in after I wrecked and went to the hospital....is that right? Bike # 870

Nancy Selleck
08-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Yes, Paul. Your transponder was returned. Hope you're doing okay?

Nancy Selleck
08-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Yes, Paul. Your transponder was returned. Hope you're doing okay?

cossatot
08-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks for letting me know......yeah, I'm alright...couple weeks in a cast on my hand and hopefully by then most of the black, blue, & green spots on my body will have faded away....seperated shoulder may take longer to feel good but I'm sure eventually it will be ok.... I'm getting too old for this stuff, so I'm not going to wipe again! lol

cossatot
08-04-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks for letting me know......yeah, I'm alright...couple weeks in a cast on my hand and hopefully by then most of the black, blue, & green spots on my body will have faded away....seperated shoulder may take longer to feel good but I'm sure eventually it will be ok.... I'm getting too old for this stuff, so I'm not going to wipe again! lol