PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Schedule Announced

Nancy Selleck
09-22-2006, 02:29 PM
All dates have been confirmed. This is all that's available at this time.

Specific details about what will be happening at each track have yet to be determined. This includes, but is not limited to, track running direction, number of endurance hours, track length (MSR), Friday practice, etc. That information will be posted as it becomes available.

Feb 16-18 ~ Oak Hill Raceway - Henderson, TX

March 16-18 ~ No Problem Raceway - Belle Rose, LA

April 13-15 ~ Texas World Speedway - College Station, TX

May 18-20 ~ Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Hallett, OK

June 8-10 ~ Motorsport Ranch - Cresson, TX

July 6-8 ~ Oak Hill Raceway - Henderson, TX

July 27-29 ~ Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Hallett, OK

August 24-26 ~ Motorsport Ranch - Cresson, TX

Sept 28-30 ~ Oak Hill Raceway - Henderson, TX

October 26-28 ~ Texas World Speedway - College Station, TX

Nancy Selleck
09-22-2006, 02:29 PM
All dates have been confirmed. This is all that's available at this time.

Specific details about what will be happening at each track have yet to be determined. This includes, but is not limited to, track running direction, number of endurance hours, track length (MSR), Friday practice, etc. That information will be posted as it becomes available.

Feb 16-18 ~ Oak Hill Raceway - Henderson, TX

March 16-18 ~ No Problem Raceway - Belle Rose, LA

April 13-15 ~ Texas World Speedway - College Station, TX

May 18-20 ~ Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Hallett, OK

June 8-10 ~ Motorsport Ranch - Cresson, TX

July 6-8 ~ Oak Hill Raceway - Henderson, TX

July 27-29 ~ Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Hallett, OK

August 24-26 ~ Motorsport Ranch - Cresson, TX

Sept 28-30 ~ Oak Hill Raceway - Henderson, TX

October 26-28 ~ Texas World Speedway - College Station, TX

Mr8ones
09-24-2006, 01:18 PM
wow, 11 hour drive from dallas to belle rose. Sucks for those in OK / AR

Mr8ones
09-24-2006, 01:18 PM
wow, 11 hour drive from dallas to belle rose. Sucks for those in OK / AR

Christopher Corder
09-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Wont be happening for me. Looks like March will be a trackday month in 07. I will gladly drive 11 hours from DFW to race at Barber but not that "racetrack"

Christopher Corder
09-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Wont be happening for me. Looks like March will be a trackday month in 07. I will gladly drive 11 hours from DFW to race at Barber but not that "racetrack"

Renate McBain
09-24-2006, 02:37 PM
According to mapquest, it's about 11 hours for those guys as well. I realize it is a long drive but it will be worth it. Great place to go racing. Thanks BOD for adding a new track to the schedule.

C'mon Christopher-your bike would looooove that track! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Renate McBain
09-24-2006, 02:37 PM
According to mapquest, it's about 11 hours for those guys as well. I realize it is a long drive but it will be worth it. Great place to go racing. Thanks BOD for adding a new track to the schedule.

C'mon Christopher-your bike would looooove that track! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Darryl Warren
09-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow! This makes planning for 2007 much easier. Thanks to those who made this happen so early.

Darryl Warren
09-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow! This makes planning for 2007 much easier. Thanks to those who made this happen so early.

2SlowButTryin
09-24-2006, 04:52 PM
HA! only 6 hrs for me... but then again, I've got 6 hrs to Hallet, 6 hrs to TWS, 3 to MSR... and 1 to OHR... I gotta move to Dallas... I think the saveings in GAS would pay for the rent difference!!! lol

2SlowButTryin
09-24-2006, 04:52 PM
HA! only 6 hrs for me... but then again, I've got 6 hrs to Hallet, 6 hrs to TWS, 3 to MSR... and 1 to OHR... I gotta move to Dallas... I think the saveings in GAS would pay for the rent difference!!! lol

Tim Johnson
09-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Curious? Was there any chance of an event to be held at MSR Houston?
It would be nice to have a race in this market. If possible.

Tim Johnson
09-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Curious? Was there any chance of an event to be held at MSR Houston?
It would be nice to have a race in this market. If possible.

David Branyon
09-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Look at the bright side, the 1000 mile round trip to NPR will make the 1200 mile round trip to Hallett seem much more reasonable. And never mind that it's twice as far as MSR (that it's replacing) for me.

Hey, someone's gotta complain. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I *do* appreciate the BOD and everyone taking care of this and getting the schedule out early so we can all get our planning started early. THANKS!!!

David Branyon
09-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Look at the bright side, the 1000 mile round trip to NPR will make the 1200 mile round trip to Hallett seem much more reasonable. And never mind that it's twice as far as MSR (that it's replacing) for me.

Hey, someone's gotta complain. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I *do* appreciate the BOD and everyone taking care of this and getting the schedule out early so we can all get our planning started early. THANKS!!!

Nancy Selleck
09-25-2006, 06:09 AM
Tim, regarding MSRH for 2007...see last week's discussion in the Questions for the BOD section of the message board.

Nancy Selleck
09-25-2006, 06:09 AM
Tim, regarding MSRH for 2007...see last week's discussion in the Questions for the BOD section of the message board.

Kevin
09-25-2006, 08:24 AM
NPR will be a major roadtrip yes, mileage is REALLY far for me, but the real bite will be the almost week it will take to be there to set up and tear down. And I don't even get to have any 'fun'.

Kevin-grumpy OLD tech person

Kevin
09-25-2006, 08:24 AM
NPR will be a major roadtrip yes, mileage is REALLY far for me, but the real bite will be the almost week it will take to be there to set up and tear down. And I don't even get to have any 'fun'.

Kevin-grumpy OLD tech person

Leo McKeown
09-25-2006, 08:46 AM
Will some one check the mileage from Clovis,NM
before ya'll complain lol
That should shut your Pie hole.lol /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
See you at NPR suckers!

Thanks BOD for the early schedule!!

Leo McKeown
09-25-2006, 08:46 AM
Will some one check the mileage from Clovis,NM
before ya'll complain lol
That should shut your Pie hole.lol /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
See you at NPR suckers!

Thanks BOD for the early schedule!!

el_che
09-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Iím from south Texas and the nearest from my home town is TWS (8 hrs). Itís becoming more difficult to attend an event due to distance. My friends and I were planning on getting an endurance team together in 2007, but two races at Hallett and now Belle RoseÖ I was really hoping MSRH would make the schedule.

el_che
09-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Iím from south Texas and the nearest from my home town is TWS (8 hrs). Itís becoming more difficult to attend an event due to distance. My friends and I were planning on getting an endurance team together in 2007, but two races at Hallett and now Belle RoseÖ I was really hoping MSRH would make the schedule.

binskies
09-26-2006, 07:26 AM
Thanks a bunch for getting the schedule up so early!!!!! Yea, NPR is a drive, especially for Leo and Kevin, but, the way I see it, we have one of the largest (if not THE largest) number of tracks to run on for any amateur group in the country (this doesn't count the WERA National Series). We should be grateful that we have the opportunity to ride so many different tracks.

I'm not looking forward to the drive, but I'm sure it will be worth it. One word....carpool!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

binskies
09-26-2006, 07:26 AM
Thanks a bunch for getting the schedule up so early!!!!! Yea, NPR is a drive, especially for Leo and Kevin, but, the way I see it, we have one of the largest (if not THE largest) number of tracks to run on for any amateur group in the country (this doesn't count the WERA National Series). We should be grateful that we have the opportunity to ride so many different tracks.

I'm not looking forward to the drive, but I'm sure it will be worth it. One word....carpool!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Executioner
09-26-2006, 09:43 AM
I would love to go to NPR. And it's more like 8h from Dallas. I made Frisco..New Orleans in 7 1/2 before...

Can we move the date up by a week, though? I'm in Brazil attending a wedding that week end. Besides, it's St. Patrick's Day week end /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Seriously, what sucks for me is that there go any championship hopes already as missing a race means you're out. What about that rule someone proposed last year: count 9 out of 10 or something along those lines...?

Anyway, thanks CMRA for posting the schedule so early! That does help a great deal.

Executioner
09-26-2006, 09:43 AM
I would love to go to NPR. And it's more like 8h from Dallas. I made Frisco..New Orleans in 7 1/2 before...

Can we move the date up by a week, though? I'm in Brazil attending a wedding that week end. Besides, it's St. Patrick's Day week end /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Seriously, what sucks for me is that there go any championship hopes already as missing a race means you're out. What about that rule someone proposed last year: count 9 out of 10 or something along those lines...?

Anyway, thanks CMRA for posting the schedule so early! That does help a great deal.

Keith Hertell
09-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I think you need to get your priorites straight Patrick. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Keith Hertell
09-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I think you need to get your priorites straight Patrick. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif :p /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

2SlowButTryin
09-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Brazil... Hmm..I'm intrigued... How long you there for?? I'm wanting to make a trip there in the near future... I've heard great things. Sounds like I'd have a blast taking a vacation there.

2SlowButTryin
09-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Brazil... Hmm..I'm intrigued... How long you there for?? I'm wanting to make a trip there in the near future... I've heard great things. Sounds like I'd have a blast taking a vacation there.

Executioner
09-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Just 1 1/2 weeks, and of course it had to fall on a CMRA race week end /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

First time I'm going, don't know what to expect from the home of Alex Barros & Ayrton Senna, but we'll have a local as tour guide.

Executioner
09-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Just 1 1/2 weeks, and of course it had to fall on a CMRA race week end /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

First time I'm going, don't know what to expect from the home of Alex Barros & Ayrton Senna, but we'll have a local as tour guide.

Leo McKeown
09-26-2006, 08:31 PM
OOH,

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif are we sick or what?
My wife thinks I'm crazy for just that hour or so of track time we get.
But the friends and CMRA family just make up for that behind the wheel time.

See ya'll there. :p

Leo McKeown
09-26-2006, 08:31 PM
OOH,

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif are we sick or what?
My wife thinks I'm crazy for just that hour or so of track time we get.
But the friends and CMRA family just make up for that behind the wheel time.

See ya'll there. :p

redelk
09-26-2006, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Nathan Gardner:
wow, 11 hour drive from dallas to belle rose. Sucks for those in OK / AR </div></div>NPR is a little over 9 hours (actual driving) and 520 miles (one way) from the BMR Skunkworx in Little Rock, AR. If BMR attends all events in '07, our travel distance works out to a little over 7,400 miles (round trip). Drive time (not including stops for meals/fuel) gets close to 150 hours behind the wheel.

If one lived in Tulsa, NPR looks to be about 11 hours at 650 miles. At least racing out of Tulsa, it would add up to about 6,100 miles for the season. (Damn those 75 MPH turnpikes!)

Depending on where one lives in Dallas, you'll travel around 4,200 miles and drive for about 75 hours. That is if you live right next to the interstate. If not, you can just add 10% to the mileage and about 25% to the time. :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Leo McKeown:
Will some one check the mileage from Clovis,NM</div></div>Well Leo, round trip to NPR for you is about 2,000 miles and a easy 30+ hours of driving, by itself. Interestingly enough, Barber is only about another 200 miles (round trip).

If you attend all the races this season, your looking at somewhere around 11,300 miles and close to 200 hours of driving. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Unless you travel REAL LIGHT and FAST... then you might get it down to less than 175 hours. Who knows, you might even get into the high 160 range. Mapquest says it will be closer to 185 hours worth of driving.

I suggest a lot of Red Bull on the drives home. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

redelk
09-26-2006, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Nathan Gardner:
wow, 11 hour drive from dallas to belle rose. Sucks for those in OK / AR </div></div>NPR is a little over 9 hours (actual driving) and 520 miles (one way) from the BMR Skunkworx in Little Rock, AR. If BMR attends all events in '07, our travel distance works out to a little over 7,400 miles (round trip). Drive time (not including stops for meals/fuel) gets close to 150 hours behind the wheel.

If one lived in Tulsa, NPR looks to be about 11 hours at 650 miles. At least racing out of Tulsa, it would add up to about 6,100 miles for the season. (Damn those 75 MPH turnpikes!)

Depending on where one lives in Dallas, you'll travel around 4,200 miles and drive for about 75 hours. That is if you live right next to the interstate. If not, you can just add 10% to the mileage and about 25% to the time. :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Leo McKeown:
Will some one check the mileage from Clovis,NM</div></div>Well Leo, round trip to NPR for you is about 2,000 miles and a easy 30+ hours of driving, by itself. Interestingly enough, Barber is only about another 200 miles (round trip).

If you attend all the races this season, your looking at somewhere around 11,300 miles and close to 200 hours of driving. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Unless you travel REAL LIGHT and FAST... then you might get it down to less than 175 hours. Who knows, you might even get into the high 160 range. Mapquest says it will be closer to 185 hours worth of driving.

I suggest a lot of Red Bull on the drives home. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

binskies
09-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Sherman, you have waaaaaaay too much time on your hands.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

binskies
09-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Sherman, you have waaaaaaay too much time on your hands.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

redelk
09-27-2006, 07:33 AM
Don't make me go numerical on you, Miss Sassy.

redelk
09-27-2006, 07:33 AM
Don't make me go numerical on you, Miss Sassy.

Marv Esterly
09-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Leo, I feel you pain brother. Looks like 16 hours from Midland. Can't take that much time off of work. You guys have fun now.

Marv Esterly
09-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Leo, I feel you pain brother. Looks like 16 hours from Midland. Can't take that much time off of work. You guys have fun now.

Eric Falt
09-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Are the road conditions any better then before when they were going to NPR in Louisiana? And is that an Endurance Weekend? 4 or 5 days off to run endurance and sprints is going to be tough.

Eric
Fast Faltless Family

Eric Falt
09-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Are the road conditions any better then before when they were going to NPR in Louisiana? And is that an Endurance Weekend? 4 or 5 days off to run endurance and sprints is going to be tough.

Eric
Fast Faltless Family

Nancy Selleck
09-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Eric, it wasn't the road conditions that kept us from going last year, it was because there was no place to stay. All of the motels/hotels were full with Katrina evacuees and workers.

Yes, there will be an endurance race that weekend.

Nancy Selleck
09-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Eric, it wasn't the road conditions that kept us from going last year, it was because there was no place to stay. All of the motels/hotels were full with Katrina evacuees and workers.

Yes, there will be an endurance race that weekend.

David Branyon
09-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Sherman,
We should get together and compare notes. I have similar numbers, but I added it up for Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Tulsa, Ok City, and Little Rock. LR is the only one that has as much driving as San Antonio. (And Leo, I didn't include Clovis, NM. Nor did I include Minneapolis/St. Paul for that matter. :rolleyes: ) Anyway, LR has about 100 miles more driving than SA next year, about 7150 to 7250 total miles. Ouch. All the other Texas towns (in my list) were under 5700 miles, or 1450 miles less than SA.

And yes, I would like some cheese to go with my whine. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif See everyone at TWS.

David Branyon
09-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Sherman,
We should get together and compare notes. I have similar numbers, but I added it up for Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Tulsa, Ok City, and Little Rock. LR is the only one that has as much driving as San Antonio. (And Leo, I didn't include Clovis, NM. Nor did I include Minneapolis/St. Paul for that matter. :rolleyes: ) Anyway, LR has about 100 miles more driving than SA next year, about 7150 to 7250 total miles. Ouch. All the other Texas towns (in my list) were under 5700 miles, or 1450 miles less than SA.

And yes, I would like some cheese to go with my whine. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif See everyone at TWS.

el_che
09-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Don't forget the Rio Grande Valley (8064 miles).

el_che
09-28-2006, 08:30 AM
Don't forget the Rio Grande Valley (8064 miles).

Roger Albert
09-28-2006, 10:04 AM
David, I'd like to see your Austin numbers, if you'd care to share.

thanks
Roger

Roger Albert
09-28-2006, 10:04 AM

thanks
Roger

redelk
09-28-2006, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Branyon:
Sherman,
We should get together and compare notes.</div></div>It's all those darn "variables"!

For example, our team's Skunkworx (where the trailer is usually parked in between races) is in the far northwest part of Little Rock. Since our secret location is just a couple miles from a "unnamed" interstate, It cuts down on some of the travel time, but not necessary the distance. Also, due to our far NW location, the only event it is a benefit to is Hallett, since we are much closer to I-40 than I-30. Kinda like the difference between living in Rockwell versus Dallas. Just not quite as far.

For many of the events, our "angle of approach" (which interstates we use to arrive at the various tracks) is very different than those from OK and central, south or west TX. The good part is that due to increased state taxes and federal highway grants, both I-40 and I-30 in AR are being resurfaced and even widened in some cities. This means less travel time. The bad part is that there are many dozens of miles of "one lane" interstates on both I-40 and I-30. This means MORE travel time (and a hope everything is secure in the trailer).

Those are factors that even "travel" software (i.e. MS Streets and Trips) can only guess on travel time and distance. Even when you "update" all the construction and use a GPS. What makes it even tougher to estimate is the "variable" of having a bike in the back of a pick up versus pulling a 24' trailer (gas or diesel?). Needless to say, the Pick up is going to get there a lot faster that the truck pulling a 24' trailer. One would guess those hauling smaller trailers fall somewhere in between when it comes to travel time.

In my constant quest to determine these factors, trying to figure fuel mileage, best weight distribution in the trailer and so on... has basically driven both Jonathan and Pierson crazy. Tony just laughs. My point is that finding the quickest and most economical way to get to these events can easily translate into more than $750 in fuel saving in just a single season. How many tires would that buy? To throw a wrench in all this, are the current fuel prices. With gas costing around $2.00 a gallon and diesel around $2.50, which one is cheaper to haul the trailer?

From a time standpoint, the diesel beat my lil' Hemi every time. Using the diesel can cut around 10% off the travel time (diesel at 70 mph avg. vs. gas at 65 mph avg.). It also gets 2 to 3 MPG better than my gas burner (little difference when diesel get over 70 mph). But with the gas prices dropping faster than diesel, it is sometime could be cheaper to take the gas burner. "Small" and "insignificant" stuff? Only if you think $750 or a $1,000 over a season is "small" and "insignificant". Still, the fuel cost differece is greatest on the "long hauls". This also means that the travel times are greater too. To Oak Hill, it could just be minutes. To NPR or TWS, it would likely be an hour or more... each way.

If gas and diesel prices go up again, you can throw everything out the window (just don't get caught littering).

redelk
09-28-2006, 07:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by David Branyon:
Sherman,
We should get together and compare notes.</div></div>It's all those darn "variables"!

For example, our team's Skunkworx (where the trailer is usually parked in between races) is in the far northwest part of Little Rock. Since our secret location is just a couple miles from a "unnamed" interstate, It cuts down on some of the travel time, but not necessary the distance. Also, due to our far NW location, the only event it is a benefit to is Hallett, since we are much closer to I-40 than I-30. Kinda like the difference between living in Rockwell versus Dallas. Just not quite as far.

For many of the events, our "angle of approach" (which interstates we use to arrive at the various tracks) is very different than those from OK and central, south or west TX. The good part is that due to increased state taxes and federal highway grants, both I-40 and I-30 in AR are being resurfaced and even widened in some cities. This means less travel time. The bad part is that there are many dozens of miles of "one lane" interstates on both I-40 and I-30. This means MORE travel time (and a hope everything is secure in the trailer).

Those are factors that even "travel" software (i.e. MS Streets and Trips) can only guess on travel time and distance. Even when you "update" all the construction and use a GPS. What makes it even tougher to estimate is the "variable" of having a bike in the back of a pick up versus pulling a 24' trailer (gas or diesel?). Needless to say, the Pick up is going to get there a lot faster that the truck pulling a 24' trailer. One would guess those hauling smaller trailers fall somewhere in between when it comes to travel time.

In my constant quest to determine these factors, trying to figure fuel mileage, best weight distribution in the trailer and so on... has basically driven both Jonathan and Pierson crazy. Tony just laughs. My point is that finding the quickest and most economical way to get to these events can easily translate into more than $750 in fuel saving in just a single season. How many tires would that buy? To throw a wrench in all this, are the current fuel prices. With gas costing around $2.00 a gallon and diesel around $2.50, which one is cheaper to haul the trailer?

From a time standpoint, the diesel beat my lil' Hemi every time. Using the diesel can cut around 10% off the travel time (diesel at 70 mph avg. vs. gas at 65 mph avg.). It also gets 2 to 3 MPG better than my gas burner (little difference when diesel get over 70 mph). But with the gas prices dropping faster than diesel, it is sometime could be cheaper to take the gas burner. "Small" and "insignificant" stuff? Only if you think $750 or a $1,000 over a season is "small" and "insignificant". Still, the fuel cost differece is greatest on the "long hauls". This also means that the travel times are greater too. To Oak Hill, it could just be minutes. To NPR or TWS, it would likely be an hour or more... each way.

If gas and diesel prices go up again, you can throw everything out the window (just don't get caught littering).

David Branyon
10-10-2006, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Roger Albert:

thanks
Roger </div></div>Sure Roger, for the greater good. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Attending all events, Austinites would have driven 5128 miles in 2006 and will drive 5658 miles in 2007. Endurance only (skipping OHR rounds) comes to 3688 in '06 vs. 4218 in '07. 2005 was about 150 miles less than '06 in either case.

David Branyon
10-10-2006, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Roger Albert:

thanks
Roger </div></div>Sure Roger, for the greater good. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Attending all events, Austinites would have driven 5128 miles in 2006 and will drive 5658 miles in 2007. Endurance only (skipping OHR rounds) comes to 3688 in '06 vs. 4218 in '07. 2005 was about 150 miles less than '06 in either case.

Keith Hertell
10-10-2006, 05:48 PM
http://static.flickr.com/37/86086394_0a70dc7cc0_m.jpg

Keith Hertell
10-10-2006, 05:48 PM
http://static.flickr.com/37/86086394_0a70dc7cc0_m.jpg

troyk954
10-17-2006, 08:16 AM
Do we know when we will have the endurance hours posted per track?

troyk954
10-17-2006, 08:16 AM
Do we know when we will have the endurance hours posted per track?

Walter Walker
10-17-2006, 10:54 PM
I still have a few details to work out but I should have it done very soon.

Walter Walker
10-17-2006, 10:54 PM
I still have a few details to work out but I should have it done very soon.

jroberts5407
10-19-2006, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Keith Hertell #11:
http://static.flickr.com/37/86086394_0a70dc7cc0_m.jpg </div></div>LOL I know who that was directed at! Dave you are such am engineering dork! But then again so am I... :p

C'mon Dave, we can make NPR! Car pool baby! Oh yeah can we take YOUR truck? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

jroberts5407
10-19-2006, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Keith Hertell #11:
http://static.flickr.com/37/86086394_0a70dc7cc0_m.jpg </div></div>LOL I know who that was directed at! Dave you are such am engineering dork! But then again so am I... :p

C'mon Dave, we can make NPR! Car pool baby! Oh yeah can we take YOUR truck? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

waytooslow
11-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Walter,

will there be a mini- enduance at NPR? Inquiring minds what to know.

Thanks

waytooslow
11-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Walter,

will there be a mini- enduance at NPR? Inquiring minds what to know.

Thanks

Dean Thimjon
11-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Never thought about calculating all the hours but we've been doing most of the endurance series since 2002 driving from Kansas City, Missouri...most of the D2Cycles/Howlie Boyz/Longneck/Silverback guys are sick of Army stories by now...I guess that means we need to take a break and race at the local tracks! ha ha

Sherman - if you are bored, what would a full season be from Kansas City Missouri?

Thanks,
Dean
D2Cycles Racing

Dean Thimjon
11-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Never thought about calculating all the hours but we've been doing most of the endurance series since 2002 driving from Kansas City, Missouri...most of the D2Cycles/Howlie Boyz/Longneck/Silverback guys are sick of Army stories by now...I guess that means we need to take a break and race at the local tracks! ha ha

Sherman - if you are bored, what would a full season be from Kansas City Missouri?

Thanks,
Dean
D2Cycles Racing

Craig Montgomery
11-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Dean,

There are no local KA tracks that compare to CMRA tracks...otherwise we'd be racing there. You just need to move the wife, boys, and the whole D2Cycles crew to TX.

At least you were infantry....artillery stories are really boring. Good times at Barber BTW!

Craig Montgomery
11-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Dean,

There are no local KA tracks that compare to CMRA tracks...otherwise we'd be racing there. You just need to move the wife, boys, and the whole D2Cycles crew to TX.

At least you were infantry....artillery stories are really boring. Good times at Barber BTW!

Danny Kelsey
11-27-2006, 06:32 PM
I just looked up the dates for Texas spring break and it is from the 10-18. I am bumbed, I don't know about all of you but I have a vacation planed every year for spring break. No mater what happens I will be at NPR racing. I just thought this was a bad date considering that many riders have kids and have family vacations plained as well. I was wondering if anyone else found this to be a problem. It is cool that the race dates are out so early. Thanks BOD.

Danny

Danny Kelsey
11-27-2006, 06:32 PM
I just looked up the dates for Texas spring break and it is from the 10-18. I am bumbed, I don't know about all of you but I have a vacation planed every year for spring break. No mater what happens I will be at NPR racing. I just thought this was a bad date considering that many riders have kids and have family vacations plained as well. I was wondering if anyone else found this to be a problem. It is cool that the race dates are out so early. Thanks BOD.

Danny

Nancy Selleck
11-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Danny, that is a bummer, but not all schools in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and New Mexico have the same breaks and holidays. Not every racer has kids either.

We have to put the schedule together based on available dates at all of our tracks and try like heck not to put a race on top of another race weekend of a competing organization (such as AMA) and national holidays (such as Mother's Day).

The schedule has been posted since September 22 and it seems like that would give everyone plenty of time to plan their schedule for next year.

Why not plan to take your spring break vacation somewhere in Louisiana? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Nancy Selleck
11-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Danny, that is a bummer, but not all schools in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and New Mexico have the same breaks and holidays. Not every racer has kids either.

We have to put the schedule together based on available dates at all of our tracks and try like heck not to put a race on top of another race weekend of a competing organization (such as AMA) and national holidays (such as Mother's Day).

The schedule has been posted since September 22 and it seems like that would give everyone plenty of time to plan their schedule for next year.

Why not plan to take your spring break vacation somewhere in Louisiana? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jason Lee Meyer
12-02-2006, 10:44 PM
testing

Jason Lee Meyer
12-02-2006, 10:44 PM
testing

Tim Johnson
12-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Question? Any updates as to what tracks and dates that the Big Bike and Mini Endurances races will be on?

Tim Johnson
12-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Question? Any updates as to what tracks and dates that the Big Bike and Mini Endurances races will be on?

Walter Walker
12-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Tenative 07 schedule will be up next weekend.

Stay tuned.................

Walter Walker
12-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Tenative 07 schedule will be up next weekend.

Stay tuned.................

Tim Chason
12-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Tenative what the hell Walter cant you guys make a decision on anything HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOT YOU SUXA /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif TIIIMMMMYS JUST PLAYING :p Walter is nice like a pudding pop /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif TIIIMMMMY

Tim Chason
12-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Tenative what the hell Walter cant you guys make a decision on anything HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOT YOU SUXA /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif TIIIMMMMYS JUST PLAYING :p Walter is nice like a pudding pop /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif TIIIMMMMY